J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't even know whats worse, the terribly bad approach taken by Cole for the diss (you can not diss that catalog), or the wack song in itself
I disagree. You can absolutely diss his catalogue. Kendrick’s last album was trash. I obviously disagree about what was said about TPAB but I’ve heard people say it was boring before. He played to a narrative like Jay did when he called It was written ehh. So it wasn’t pulled out of thin air. It was a solid diss for a warning shot

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. You can absolutely diss his catalogue. Kendrick’s last album was trash. I obviously disagree about what was said about TPAB but I’ve heard people say it was boring before. He played to a narrative like Jay did when he called It was written ehh. So it wasn’t pulled out of thin air. It was a solid diss for a warning shot
His last album still has the universal acclaim. It's still a massively respected project...doesn't mean you have to enjoy it but quality wise, it's a top notch project as well.

And It was a wack diss objectively...

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Don’t be obtuse. Nobody is talking about actually killing or murdering or maiming or harming other human beings. We’re talking about an MC proclaiming for TWO YEARS that he’d destroy any and all challengers and when the ultimate challenger steps to him for a LYRICAL fade he wimped out less than 48 hours after responding to the challenge. Thats what we’re talking about. Take all that other bullshyt you trying to spin and take it to the J.Cole Reddit Fan Page where nikkas will hear you out

I know TheColi predominantly has a more older demographic than most social media sites / forums but niccas in here taking maturity to another level. Talking about Cole being a role model and someone would be doing time like G-Dep like mfs ain't talkin' about the art of rap and not no actual fukkshyt like this is drill disses or something :deadrose: