J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
makes sense, he acquitted himself well lyrically but he didn’t sound like his heart was in it so it fell flat.

But he’s going to deservedly get clowned from all angles because he looks nuts right now
He literally wrote it in 7 minutes, you got LEGENDS(and not to say Cole ain't a legend cause he is I just mean Old rappers when I say legend) who could take an entire day to write a verse and it wouldn't have been as nice so I ain't mad at it I'm actually impressed. For a warning shot it's very impressive but since he apologized I hope Kendrick says you a bytch and disses him further

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
Gotta be honest I was thinking his diss was aight, better than Kendrick's verse, but this shyt is embarrassing as hell. I mean even if he would do this like three months from now and say that in retrospective it was all too childish it would have been easier to digest, but so soon after you drop a diss? Damn

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Now do people get why we been criticizing all of this shyt. Dude spent 3 years doing rappity rap “I’m the best rapper alive” shyt on features only to pop shyt and apologize. And Drake rewarded him with an opening slot on his tour so he can pat him on the head and give him a bronze medal during each show. Y’all seen the videos of Drake giving him his flowers lol. No one with a competitive bone in their body would have gone on tour with Drake.

So if this shyt didn’t sit right with your soul…what was the last 3 years about?
Bingo.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
v18Ea3.gif

Again, I'm here for the fun but DAMN homie. I told y'all where he sits
kobe-bryant-3peat.gif
which honestly hurts coming from a former devout Stan.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He literally wrote it in 7 minutes, you got LEGENDS(and not to say Cole ain't a legend cause he is I just mean Old rappers when I say legend) who could take an entire day to write a verse and it wouldn't have been as nice so I ain't mad at it I'm actually impressed. For a warning shot it's very impressive but since he apologized I hope Kendrick says you a bytch and disses him further
Get outta here with the plea copping :mjlol: new era soft as babyshyt

"IN 7 MINUTES HE DID IT....if he knew how to freestyle :ufdup: "

This is elite dissing from real legend against another elite rapper, in under 24 hours of the original diss, AND he freestyled half the shyt, not that bullshyt Cole just did. You can immediately hear the difference in conviction between the two tracks, as well as skill (but we don't need drag them through the mud that bad.)

Y'all call anyone a legend just cuz they didn't die or crash out within the first 5 or so years :smh: these nikkas would get obliterated stepping to the real GOATS of rap man, shyt aint even close :camby: let's be real here

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Zero chance a rapper from NY or LA would have done this. I know Ib was sick to his stomach watching this, he grew up in Queens.
:dead:
Ib should’ve never let the record be released if he knew Cole wasn’t 100 percent in. Cole let peir pressure get into his head instead of just releasing his music. U make a decision you stand on it. His camp looks like fools and a far from strategic. This was the worst move he could’ve made.