J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Breh, how you going to apologize to a nikka that shyt on you? It’s just him at that point.

:francis: Let’s hope Drake takes care of business.
Kendrick didn't really shyt on Cole on Like That tho, that's why the entire response felt forced and now here we are...

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
This nikka said, "I'm not sure how he's feeling about it, but if you need to get yo shyt off...imma take it on the chin"

Lol. Damn Cole....

Bruh just too nice of a fella for this competition shyt.

He gotta stop saying "He'll do this or that to anyone", then when someone challenges that...he pops shyt then apologizes

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol man really said he didnt really want to reply it was the people around me:hubie:. I said it after the like that verse dropped cole dont really have that dawg in him to get truly set shyt off. Proving me correct.

Back to you aubrey where you at, Nikka BUM come out
:ufdup:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:francis: The problem is breh got a big dikk. Not sure why he chose to act that way.
Breh what do you mean by that !!!

what-do-you-mean-by-that.gif

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Well, I'm glad I grew up in this era

I think its somethin alot of nikkas cant accept is rap as a genre is done or at least how we knew it. Hip hop peaked a long time ago and if anythin it been on a steep decline. There will be rappers, projects here and there but as a whole it wont ever be like that again.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This nikka said, "I'm not sure how he's feeling about it, but if you need to get yo shyt off...imma take it on the chin"

Lol. Damn Cole....

Bruh just too nice of a fella for this competition shyt.

He gotta stop saying "He'll do this or that to anyone", then when someone challenges that...he pops shyt then apologizes

nikka sounded docile as hell shyt was disgusting.