J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
nikka knew he was cooked he made a whole song where he wasn’t going for the kill and he realized Kendrick was gonna son his shyt something serious so he had to make a decision and i don’t think it’s the right one.

When you’re opponent is overpowered like Kendrick is sometimes you just need to take your ass beating like a man but Cole was so shook he decided retreat was better.

nikka it’s just big me :wow: He didn’t want to deal with Kenny’s kung fu

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Cole my nikka but Big Ak ain’t lying. I was shytting on that fakkit Kendrick nonstop after Like That, only for Cole to backtrack.
He's always doing the most. I get it, it's disappointing but that's a bunch of bullshyt he wrote out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

sddefault.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikkas battle ALL THE TIME with other battlers they are friends with :dead: can't believe nikkas in here juelzing for Cole like this isn't a tremendous L for him and all those fake confident bars he's been getting off the last couple of years.

Exactly what I mean by most of Coles diehards are just as corny as he is, delusion on a thousand.

Talking all this shyt about what he gonna do to a rapper that calls him out on wax

p*ssy :scust: he did what y'all claimed metro/future/Kendrick did. He took the clout from that diss to boost his album numbers then tried to hide his hand afterwards, nasty.

Unfortunately he already put the record out slandering that man so if Kendrick decides to filet and flay this weak nikka for the entire culture to see, he deserves it :scust: fukking embarrassing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Could’ve done this privately and save the integrity of his Stans. Now them nikkaz going to war for him looking like clowns and Being clowned rightfully so.

It’s downhill from here, it’s like a Boxer quitting on the stool in a championship fight.
This nikka clearly wasn't paying attention to The Wire man smmfh