J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You quoted me defending that shyt :manny:

This isn’t even true. Not sure what timeline you are referencing

BP2 was copping pleas and basically an apology on wax. nikka said nas “cheated” and tried to use his philanthropy as ammo for sympathy from fans.

There’s no argument where Jiggas actions after Ether were commendable. Dude took an L and had to live with that shyt for a while.
Super ugly came out right after either.

Maybe you don’t remember the timeline of state prop going up to the radio and dissing nas constantly

Jay dropped songs lot “European hov song” I think it’s called “I hear the people talk”, freestyles of himself on hot 97, asking for a face to face battle and then after wards a boxing match.

Dissing him on bp2 probably being the last thing.

Same time nas was still dissing him also

Made you look and lastreal nikka. Neither stopped and Jay apology didn’t stop him for constantly dissing.

Maybe you was a casual brother.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Super ugly came out right after either.

Maybe you don’t remember the timeline of state prop going up to the radio and dissing nas constantly

Jay dropped songs lot “European hov song” I think it’s called “I hear the people talk”, freestyles of himself on hot 97, asking for a face to face battle and then after wards a boxing match.

Dissing him on bp2 probably being the last thing.

Same time nas was still dissing him also

Made you look and lastreal nikka. Neither stopped and Jay apology didn’t stop him for constantly dissing.

Maybe you was a casual brother.
It was all alleged subs afterwords from both sides.

The only time jigga actually addressed the beef was BP2, and again, that wasn’t even a “diss” it was jigga copping pleas and reaching for sympathy. Nas didn’t even have to directly respond to that shyt.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It was all alleged subs afterwords from both sides.

The only time jigga actually addressed the beef was BP2, and again, that wasn’t even a “diss” it was jigga copping pleas and reaching for sympathy. Nas didn’t even have to directly respond to that shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wait someone get the OGs in here.

Didn't Jay Z apologize to Nas? Or was that way after their beef.

Jay never apologized to Nas. He apologized to Carmen for dragging her into it with the “Condoms on your baby seat” line. To my knowledge he addressed it twice. Once during the Hot 97 post poll where he lost and once during a cover story with Vibe if i’m not mistaken.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

this was on my feed so i watched it, but j cole is 100% bytchmade with his apology and his 'hurt his soul' reframed narrative when he sneak dissed kendrick on johhny p's caddy. i didn't even catch that shyt but cole was talking bout 'having your favorite rapper hanged naked in a noose, and rejecting jesus's feature but instead gave him ether' :comeon: oh really? that's j cole's confederate redneck side coming out on his lyrics, y'all...no self awareness whatsoever with that noose line -- is that what they teach in north carolina schools down south? and yes kendrick cosplayed as jesus, so cole vented out all his frustration as if he's going against religion on some illmatic nas shyt when he's actually going against kendrick....that shyt was hard, but i didn't know he was coming at kendrick that whole verse just to end that he's the best rapper alive

and why does j fold and drake always attack kendrick as being a grifter for black justice in his songs? like what has drake and cole done on records or risked their career on the line in any way in the face of police brutality and racism? again, these motherfukkers are jealous that kendrick got attention for 'alright' and be toe tapping with white mothers not talking about jack shyt on their records outside of frat boy party music or some sorry ass topics. cole has been teaming up with drake collaborating on recent records sneak dissing kendrick and kendrick took a 5 year hiatus just to reply one line about the big 3....wait til kendrick realize that cole had more subliminals to reply to just to end up rejecting this fake 'career saving apology' even further...lol, imagine these 2 not talking about jack squat on their albums to improve their listeners or the culture outside of confusing them even more just to drop their best lyrics dissing kendrick. these 2 idiots must be burning up being miserable and insecure out there...no mercy, go ahead and finish off these motherfukkers kenny, there is no forgiveness or pulled punches whatsoever, stick out that chin even further cole, because this will hurt even more now that you are asking for a cop out after all the sneak dissing you did this whole time, and drake been a sensitive twat his whole life -- no matter how much material possessions or relationships drake has defrauding the rest of his audience trying to groom underage girls suggesting that he's a 'nice guy' when all canadians are nice by default, he's still a complete ho

this guy did a good job covering the drake vs kendrick with that canadian accent not realizing how bad some parts of america is with racism to highlight more of it, and kendrick responded to every drake subliminal but kendrick probably didn't realize cole had recent lyrics against him if it wasn't for cole collaborating with drake with blatant lyrics trying to eliminate kendrick from the big 3 and getting on his radar finally. lightskinned gang be perpetually on that fukkboy identity crisis flip flop bullshyt that makes you queasy if you don't keep them checked and in line to remind them who they really are. just be glad that artists are finally standing up and rejecting this drake stimulus package, pause, and becoming immune to having the bag dropped on them to buy their allegiance or to make situations go away, don't trust any of them

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Cole is a 39 year old married man with kids who has never been involved in any controversy whatsoever. He let people gas him into thinking he needed to respond when his heart wasn’t in it.
nah he's folded before

he got into it with Noname (fka Noname Gypsy) back in 2020, and this nikka folded. He apologized and told her he doesnt even read books. She released a song called "Song 33" and addressed him, and he folded

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
nah he's folded before

he got into it with Noname (fka Noname Gypsy) back in 2020, and this nikka folded. He apologized and told her he doesnt even read books. She released a song called "Song 33" and addressed him, and he folded

Beefing with Noname wasn’t going to end in anything other than her calling him a misogynist and trying to seek the black male hating feminist brigade that existed in full force on Twitter back then on him. In my opinion he was right in not giving her any extra energy because she was seeking clout off of Cole and Kendrick trying to say they co-opted the black lives matter movement without attending any rally's (when BOTH of them attended rallies and showed support) she was dead wrong. She tried the same shyt with Killer Mike and when Mike actually engaged with her and pulled her card she fell right back to the “You just HATE black women!” Angle.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

this was on my feed so i watched it, but j cole is 100% bytchmade with his apology and his 'hurt his soul' reframed narrative when he sneak dissed kendrick on johhny p's caddy. i didn't even catch that shyt but cole was talking bout 'having your favorite rapper hanged naked in a noose, and rejecting jesus's feature but instead gave him ether' :comeon: oh really? that's j cole's confederate redneck side coming out on his lyrics, y'all...no self awareness whatsoever with that noose line -- is that what they teach in north carolina schools down south? and yes kendrick cosplayed as jesus, so cole vented out all his frustration as if he's going against religion on some illmatic nas shyt when he's actually going against kendrick....that shyt was hard, but i didn't know he was coming at kendrick that whole verse just to end that he's the best rapper alive

and why does j fold and drake always attack kendrick as being a grifter for black justice in his songs? like what has drake and cole done on records or risked their career on the line in any way in the face of police brutality and racism? again, these motherfukkers are jealous that kendrick got attention for 'alright' and be toe tapping with white mothers not talking about jack shyt on their records outside of frat boy party music or some sorry ass topics. cole has been teaming up with drake collaborating on recent records sneak dissing kendrick and kendrick took a 5 year hiatus just to reply one line about the big 3....wait til kendrick realize that cole had more subliminals to reply to just to end up rejecting this fake 'career saving apology' even further...lol, imagine these 2 not talking about jack squat on their albums to improve their listeners or the culture outside of confusing them even more just to drop their best lyrics dissing kendrick. these 2 idiots must be burning up being miserable and insecure out there...no mercy, go ahead and finish off these motherfukkers kenny, there is no forgiveness or pulled punches whatsoever, stick out that chin even further cole, because this will hurt even more now that you are asking for a cop out after all the sneak dissing you did this whole time, and drake been a sensitive twat his whole life -- no matter how much material possessions or relationships drake has defrauding the rest of his audience trying to groom underage girls suggesting that he's a 'nice guy' when all canadians are nice by default, he's still a complete ho

this guy did a good job covering the drake vs kendrick with that canadian accent not realizing how bad some parts of america is with racism to highlight more of it, and kendrick responded to every drake subliminal but kendrick probably didn't realize cole had recent lyrics against him if it wasn't for cole collaborating with drake with blatant lyrics trying to eliminate kendrick from the big 3 and getting on his radar finally. lightskinned gang be perpetually on that fukkboy identity crisis flip flop bullshyt that makes you queasy if you don't keep them checked and in line to remind them who they really are. just be glad that artists are finally standing up and rejecting this drake stimulus package, pause, and becoming immune to having the bag dropped on them to buy their allegiance or to make situations go away, don't trust any of them

nikka shut up. Talking bout light skin vs anything when both these nikkas helped this Lil nikka get on and he took shots at both of them FIRST. Cole literally fought a nikka defending Kendrick and this is after Kendrick clout chasing ass said Cole name on record. It's cool for this nikka to say nikkas names on record or call nikkas out in the spirit of "competition" but when other nikkas wanna compete they wrong? fukk outta here this nikka need to put up or shut up at this point with his fukkin messiah complex.