J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Health&Wealth

Rookie
Daps
He knew some of you would feel this way.

nikkas rooting for another man to crash out for their own entertainment. :smh:
Yea during that apology , he said the masses want to see blood , I thought he was tripping at first but maybe he heard the tracks and realized what was going on.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk based on what I heard on family matters seems like Drake hinted at Kendrick telling Cole this ain’t that type of battle playboy .

I do feel like they both have been actively trying to get dirt on each other for years and years .
cole just better never claim he is the best rapper like he been doing for the last decade after this.

unless he got a billion skeletons in his closet and he had to dip out to protect people, i don't see why he'd dip out like that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea during that apology , he said the masses want to see blood , I thought he was tripping at first but maybe he heard the tracks and realized what was going on.
Part of it was fan reactions.

He saw his fans trashing kenny. Kenny fans calling for his head. And he realized this can’t just be a friendly sparring match. shyt was way deeper then a friendly rap battle.

He saved his fans from the nonsense Kenny and Drake fans are now doing to each other.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
cole just better never claim he is the best rapper like he been doing for the last decade after this.

unless he got a billion skeletons in his closet and he had to dip out to protect people, i don't see why he'd dip out like that.
Cheating/beating on your girl and hiding kids has NOTHING to do with who’s the best rapper.

This ain’t about rap, at all.

Health&Wealth

Rookie
Daps
cole never better he claim he is the best rapper like he been doing for the last decade after this.

I’m truly not understanding ,

One guy is claiming the other guy's manager has a child with his fiance, while also beating on his fiance.

The other guy is saying the other guy is Harvey Weinstein.

What's crazy is people have their sides and are hoping the accusations against the other side are true. That means there are actual victims.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Battling is a pillar of hip hop.
Beef is not.
Cole started out thinking this was a battle.
It clearly wasn’t
Cole don’t have any and didn’t want to create any beef
So he did the right thing and stopped it before it actually started.

So you really think when Kendrick said Ain't Big 3 it's Big ME, in the context of J Cole being one of them, it was big beef, and that Kendrick would have dragged Cole to deep waters like he's done to Drake?

FOH, Cole should have left his track up, maybe caught some strays from Dot as he went on to focus on Drake, the real target. But if you think he would get 3 whole diss songs dropped on him, you underestimate the bad blood between 2 of the 3 of the "big 3".

Cole showed absolutely no heart, wishy washy to stand on how he felt. Lil bro was ashamed he felt fired up and confident about himself. Wasn't no crashout about to happen if he stood on his art, and especially take it off DSP after the fact.

MIGHT DELETE LATER was right :russ:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
So you really think when Kendrick said Ain't Big 3 it's Big ME, in the context of J Cole being one of them, it was big beef, and that Kendrick would have dragged Cole to deep waters like he's done to Drake?

FOH, Cole should have left his track up, maybe caught some strays from Dot as he went on to focus on Drake, the real target. But if you think he would get 3 whole diss songs dropped on him, you underestimate the bad blood between 2 of the 3 of the "big 3".

Cole showed absolutely no heart, wishy washy to stand on how he felt. Lil bro was ashamed he felt fired up and confident about himself. Wasn't no crashout about to happen if he stood on his art, and especially take it off DSP after the fact.

In conclusion, Cole is a fakkit.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, i don’t think kenny and cole woulda got disrespectful like this. At least i hope it wouldn’t have. Which means there was no room for it in the context of what we know now.

Where would cole be standing right now with these dudes disrespecting each others families and kids and shyt?

Dude had no place in any of this, so he removed himself.

No which is again why he had no business being a part of this.

It takes Heart to realize a mistake and correct it. Integrity is a thing it’s clear that only Cole has out of the 3. Keeping up a facade to feed the fans is exactly what cole is NOT about.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, i don’t think kenny and cole woulda got disrespectful like this. At least i hope it wouldn’t have. Which means there was no room for it in the context of what we know now.

Where would cole be standing right now with these dudes disrespecting each others families and kids and shyt?

Dude had no place in any of this, so he removed himself.

No which is again why he had no business being a part of this.

It takes Heart to realize a mistake and correct it. Integrity is a thing it’s clear that only Cole has out of the 3. Keeping up a facade to feed the fans is exactly what cole is NOT about.
Still you are equating what has transpired in the Dot / Drake beef to what would happen with Cole. I guarantee you if Cole leaves his track up, which rightfully responds to the shot that was taken at him first, he would not get dragged into full scale warfare like the other 2 are doing.

The song was already up, people heard it, people saved it, it's all over youtube etc. Issuing an apology and taking it down is completely bytch made. He shoulda just said "If people shoot at me I shoot back, I stand up for myself, but I won't let it become deeper than that."

Instead it's "Sorry Dot, I took it down off DSPs I promise, we still friends right? You can still dunk on me anytime and I won't raise an issue with it from now on :lupe:"

:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

LET NAS DOWN

WILL DELETE LATER

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas DO NOT HAVE BEEF.... it's so contrived seeing the fans trying to make Kendrick and Cole do some nonsensical ceremonial blood letting ritual on each other for the past decade to "prove themselves" when there's nothing that they even have an issue over... That's why his diss sounded corny because it wasn't authentic and he clearly knows that. So glad he decided not to continue engaging in this WWF kayfabe bullshyt.
Glad people get the difference now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Still you are equating what has transpired in the Dot / Drake beef to what would happen with Cole. I guarantee you if Cole leaves his track up, which rightfully responds to the shot that was taken at him first, he would not get dragged into full scale warfare like the other 2 are doing.

The song was already up, people heard it, people saved it, it's all over youtube etc. Issuing an apology and taking it down is completely bytch made. He shoulda just said "If people shoot at me I shoot back, I stand up for myself, but I won't let it become deeper than that."

Instead it's "Sorry Dot, I took it down off DSPs I promise, we still friends right? You can still dunk on me anytime and I won't raise an issue with it from now on :lupe:"

:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

LET NAS DOWN

WILL DELETE LATER
No. Your reading comprehension is broken.

I’m not saying he would be dragged in.

I’m saying there was just no place for a “friendly rap battle” to fit in any of this.

It’s like nikkas is fighting to the death and cole woulda been standing there with a sparring helmet on:francis:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. Your reading comprehension is broken.

I’m not saying he would be dragged in.

I’m saying there was just no place for a “friendly rap battle” to fit in any of this.

It’s like nikkas is fighting to the death and cole woulda been standing there with a sparring helmet on:francis:

Any of what? Kendrick took a shot at him, Cole responded. End of story. You are trying to bring the intensity and bad blood from Dot/Drake to Dot/Cole, when it was never that deep. If he didn't apologize, or take the song down, which everyone has heard, and is all over youtube still, nothing happens. He can feel pride about standing up for himself, we can view him as someone who stood up for themselves. The Kendrick/Drake beef continues on as it has just the same, without Cole, just the same.

All he did by not standing on his art was add an asterisk to his name. I would only understand his backpeddling if Kendrick was wanting to wage a full on war with him, and make it personal, but it was never that.