J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not a good look for Kenny, asap or any of them other nikkas drake gave #1 hits too but folk will ignore the obvious

Drake and Kendrick have no number 1 songs together.

That Drake verse was aimed at Future

Of any rapper of note of that generation, the ones who can securely and safely say they “made it” to the top without needing Drake are Kendrick and Childish Gambino. Drake didn’t start fukking with Kendrick until AFTER Kendrick was anointed by the West Coast OG’s and had leap frogged artists like Krit, Wale, and Big Sean in the rankings. By the time Kendrick went on tour with Drake he was already a sure thing. Drake tried to befriend Kendrick for the same reason he ultimately befriended Cole. So that he wouldn’t pose a threat down the line years later but Kendrick rejected that bullshyt

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Of any rapper of note of that generation, the ones who can securely and safely say they “made it” to the top without needing Drake are Kendrick and Childish Gambino. Drake didn’t start fukking with Kendrick until AFTER Kendrick was anointed by the West Coast OG’s and had leap frogged artists like Krit, Wale, and Big Sean in the rankings. By the time Kendrick went on tour with Drake he was already a sure thing. Drake tried to befriend Kendrick for the same reason he ultimately befriended Cole. So that he wouldn’t pose a threat down the line years later but Kendrick rejected that bullshyt
This Kendrick?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Yup. The funny thing about those opening bars is Kendrick was in Japan last week lol. Doing arenas. And he was in Mexico the week before that. That shyt was clearly about Future/Metro, not him.

Drake can hit Future and Ross with those bars but not Kendrick. And unfortunately now he can hit Cole with that shyt too, if they ever beef.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Yup. The funny thing about those opening bars is Kendrick was in Japan last week lol. Doing arenas. And he was in Mexico the week before that. That shyt was clearly about Future/Metro, not him.

Drake can hit Future and Ross with those bars but not Kendrick. And unfortunately now he can hit Cole with that shyt too, if they ever beef.
Cole not doing arenas? Thought he was on that level tbh

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
in case anyone needs it

200w.gif

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
I'm a J Cole fan. Matter fact I fukks with Drake and K. Dot.

But Cole been on 4-5 year run saying he's the best rapper and he want smoke with any MC. Then you jump off the porch, swing, then apologize. WTF

Cole is just a dope rapper to me moving forward. You're no longer considered the best because by his own standard, you bowed out.

I thought that diss by Cole was a jab setting up a right hook. But now I'm thinking was that diss an actual right hook punch.

I'm still baffled by Cole.
This 💯