J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
to those saying this pathetic ass moment will be forgotten within a week or two…maybe it will be to a casual listener. Maybe.

But to anyone who actually gives a fukk about rap and the competition aspect of it, it’s never going away. Any cole thread made on this site moving forward hyping his new music is going to be flooded with “j fold” and memes and shyt mocking this. As it should be. I have no pity for any backlash this man faces.

I tried to play might delete later today after this pathetic bytch boy apology and just can’t do it. When you have lines like “they don’t want no smoke me with me, I’m one of them ones” and then do this :scust:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Cole needs to be run out the game.

Swiftly.

Dude's whole existence is an insult to real Hip Hop. For years, I've been saying on here, and elsewhere, that something is missing with dude. You could just hear since day one that he's not really authentic and true to what this is.

This goes to show all the casuals, being a "rapper" does not make you a true MC. The culture has let so many posers in, and it's watered down the spirit of what this sh*t is supposed to be. A lot of these dudes are not built for the arena. And they don’t have the drive to truly be great. They'll say whatever on records, but when it comes time to really get in that booth and bar up, they always expose themselves. Way too many bums getting over. The culture needs to stop just letting anyone in.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I'm cool with the apology, but what about him dissing Kanye on False Prophets, or Lil Pump on that one song, and just rappers in general on 90% of his other songs?
i guess him being kinda cool with kendrick is the difference ?

:manny: