J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Tanna Leone was kick off pgLang not too long ago. If i'm Drake, I'd hit him up immediately. Just speculating now but some things he could say/do:

-Auntie Diaries is all lies and just grammy baiting
-Violate Baby Keem, and out him (in multiple ways)
-Call out people who don't keep the same energy about he machine backing Kendrick. Nobody says nothing about it but people do about him
- Say how it hurts Kendrick that he's not unanimously considered #1, and to his own detriment is trying to prove to himself he's the best because he has doubt.
- Say MMATBS was a ripoff of 4:44 and say he lied about his infidelity because he's out of ideas (and concepts) to sell records. Could also go the opposite angle and give proof ther actually was infidelity, and his baby momma thinks it was only to sell records (this would be wild af lol)
- Drop the audio of the argument of that sports show episode that was scrapped (rumor were Drake was the aggressor)
- Fake woke angle again
- Reveal what happen when he pulled up to Kendrick's show last year (maybe he copped pleas)
- Touch on how his highest selling album, Damn. Only sold that much because merch sales were included back then.

I don't see any of this really hurting Kendrick though.

You’d fail as rapper. This is all corny as hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is BS because your sales always go up when a new project drops. His projections are down 40k first week.
Exactly. They’re acting like he didn’t just drop an album a day before dreamville. I hate twitter. Glad I deleted that shyt.

Daps
I wanna know what happened behind the scenes the past two years because K Dot seemed ready to go full Andre 3k on MMTBS and dip the fukk out because everything was taking a toll on him.

Now he’s hungry and wants the limelight again. COVID was just weird so it could have been a fleeting thing for him tho

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
You’d fail as rapper. This is all corny as hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I never said I would say those things. Just speculating what Drake could end up saying if he doesn’t get any dirt. Ironically his best bet would be to also speculate.

The Tanna thing made sense imo. He was on tour with Kendrick. Wouldn’t hurt to ask him what he’s seen, or what he knows (if anything). But like someone else said he probably wasn’t that included on things.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I never said I would say those things. Just speculating what Drake could end up saying if he doesn’t get any dirt. Ironically his best bet would be to also speculate.

The Tanna thing made sense imo. He was on tour with Kendrick. Wouldn’t hurt to ask him what he’s seen, or what he knows (if anything). But like someone else said he probably wasn’t that included on things.
How about yall just wait and see what happens.

This “beef” has become corny as hell though.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
How about yall just wait and see what happens.

This “beef” has become corny as hell though.
I mean yeah we can wait and see what happens. What’s wrong with making predictions though? It’s just a little something to talk about in the meantime. It’s like barbershop talk. The beef itself may be corny, but hip hop hasn’t been this interesting in a while. As a fan it’s something everyone cam discuss and be entertained by. And we’re getting some good music out of it so far.

Last edited: