J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
This real grown man shyt right here. Cole didn’t even sound like he wanted to diss buddy. Especially with Nino and G money line. I respect him for doing this in front of his festival audience.

It always felt like him and Kendrick have a mutual respect and bond for each other

As an artist it just ain’t good to have your mind and spirit torn when making art. Shyt will fukk with you for real.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So I guess "mother fukk the big three nikka it's just me" now enters the rap beef pantheon...

gXI5DmG.gif

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
:mjlol: kendrick still has no bars

drake is the only one out of the 3 built for battle. will probably never happen now though, cole kind of ended this shyt. he is too nice of a guy for battle rap.

only a matter of time before the 3 of them have a song together.
and kendrick has the worst verse :russ:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Battling is just a part of hip-hop, doesn't need to be any anything more than someone thinking they are the best lyrically for a battle to jump off. It's these newer generations where everything gotta eventually come down to real beef and gunplay.
It doesn’t, but when you’re established and as old as they are, what’s the point? If they were to battle, it should’ve happened 10 years ago.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Every time you think this nikka Cole cant get any cornier he just ups the bar. Might be a Mt Rushmore all time cornball brotha.

Pussiest era of rap ever. When a p*ssy ass Canadian jew from a reality TV show is considered the #1 guy the p*ssy juice just trickles down on the entire era :scust: