J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

derro13

All Star
Daps
@Ineedmoney504 is right...some
tde members already said kendrick was bullying them behind the scenes, they're "friends", but not when it comes to music, if he doesn't fukk with your shyt, he'll say it.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is NO WAY that Kendrick disses Cole again, If he does that, then they are not the friends that Cole thinks they are. Miss me with for sport, competition, none of that. If I value our friendship enough to apologize then I feel like we're REAL friends, not some industry sh!t.
Cole dropped a whole song dissing :russ: Foh with that friendship nonsense.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One don’t wanna engage fr(drake, especially after pusha) and the other just apologized.
So what. Kendrick is the Goat. He shouldn’t care about feelings. He should be making diss tracks about these other two miggas that think they are the best.

In fact cole and drake going out like a hoe should be the battery he needs to end this shyt.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You just yapping
Drake not gonna engage bro. You know he not. Kendrick has been baiting Drake for years(rapper with a ghost writer, hip hop awards fr) and now this future track.

Drake not gonna engage, he’s already almost had a break down with pusha. But he base was able to say it didn’t matter cause pusha irrelevant lol.

This ain’t meek and if it happens with Kendrick in the same manner it would hurt more.

Drake will still have a career regardless cause his base is massive and full of none hip hop heads who don’t give a fukk.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So what. Kendrick is the Goat. He shouldn’t care about feelings. He should be making diss tracks about these other two miggas that think they are the best.

In fact cole and drake going out like a hoe should be the battery he needs to end this shyt.
It’s point less. The one verse in metro album album already is looked at as a diss track. He not the one who needs to respond.

It’s on Mr “I waited 4 days nikka where y’all at”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s point less. The one verse in metro album album already is looked at as a diss track. He not the one who needs to respond.

It’s on Mr “I waited 4 days nikka where y’all at”
Right kendrick can say one line without any names or real disses and be considered “the goat”

But cole and drake supposed to crash out with whole diss campaigns or they some “hoes”

Like i said from jump this whole thing is lame and just a proxy war for their stans :smh:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Right kendrick can say one line without any names or real disses and be considered “the goat”

But cole and drake supposed to crash out with whole diss campaigns or they some “hoes”

Like i said from jump this whole thing is lame and just a proxy war for their stans :smh:
Nobody said they needed to do a whole campaign. Cole didn’t even have to respond with a whole song. Literally coulda did it on some pass by shyt and keep it moving.

Kendrick was baiting them both(mainly Drake) to come out so he can get to it.

Honestly people wasn’t even talking bout Cole when it happened, more so Drake cause it’s clear Kendrick has an issue with him and be dissing him for years.

He didn’t need to say names when we all know who he talking bout. Saying names is a cheap way to go about things, when I can talk about you and the whole world know, and diss you.