J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
In all seriousness, what is he going to do with the mountains of material he had for the Fall Off? I believe him when he said he has enough material to drop 2 "classics" :rolleyes: right now.

There has to be some self-awareness right?

Or does he still release the braggadocios, nobody can fukk with me, im the best, records knowing his core fanbase will still support? Im really interested on how this plays out
He didn't think this shyt through at all, he reacted leading with emotions like a female would do "I feel" ..

You have to be a little more pragmatic when in the midst of something that can have a chain reaction on your career. All his best material is baiting nikkas for a rap battle. Void.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
He gonna have a fire bar about nikkas apologizing, but I agree Cole seems like he'd need a mental health break if Kendrick responded and he went viral. He's from the block so he knows whooping on someone who already gave up wouldn't earn him any stripes, but at the same time Cole's diss is online forever now :patrice: he's gonna have to put more thought into this or ignore him and focus on aubrey

Cole is 100% going through the stages of grief right now with all of hip hop saying he can no longer rap about being better than anyone

What's gonna happen when the shytty drill rappers start disrespecting him and he can't fire back with bars :why: did he even think about it that far? Someone far inferior to him at rapping might get him outta here with a catchy enough track

Let me clear about something...

I in NO WAY think that Cole is afraid of Kendrick...full stop!

As a matter of fact, if they did not have the relationship they have, I think Cole would clean him up. This situation notwithstanding, Cole has clearly been the best rapper alive for at least the past 3 years.

This is happening because Cole really believes that they are friends.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Actual crew beef with street shyt in the background.
And im Not sure why you think Cole and Kendrick don’t have an issue. Clearly Kendrick has an issue with Cole lol. 2nd time he been dissed.

It’s pretty much you standing next to my enemy, so fukk you. You saying this big 3 shyt, while claiming to the best, but co-signing a nikka Kendrick don’t respect at all(ghost writing shyt) but claiming to be real.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That fat faggit doesnt speak for me.
I don't agree. How much animosity did Hov have for Mase on Imaginary Player? I wouldn't say there was "animosity" in Pusha's Drake disses either, or Drake's Meek disses. DJ Quik had every reason to have animosity against Eiht on that diss but instead the tone was somewhat comical. When I think of angry disses I think of shyt like No Vaseline or Ether but that's not the only way rappers do disses.

Cole didn't really say anything that was vicious but the bigger problem was him outright saying "I fukk with this nikka." That invalidated the diss. The tone was fine to me. But you can't approach a diss on some "don't make me do it buddy" shyt.
Don’t even engage with those that don’t the history of Hip Hop breh

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -

As a matter of fact, if they did not have the relationship they have, I think Cole would clean him up. This situation notwithstanding, Cole has clearly been the best rapper alive for at least the past 3 years.

If this were truly the case then why release 7 minute drill and craft the lyrics the way he did?

If he felt that way the whole time, Might Delete Later should have atleast one track breaking down the situation and their relationship as real friends. That’s where Cole shines anyways. Maybe he’ll have it on The Falloff but I don’t think he thought this through as fully as he needed to.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Pusha T featured on Future x metro's album coming this friday...another diss for Drake :russ:
Oh boy not a good month for the canadian
drake is unbeatable, if story of addidon and ghostwriting allegations didnt kill him, nothing will. the canadian is on a GOAT run every american rapper is jealous of.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And im Not sure why you think Cole and Kendrick don’t have an issue. Clearly Kendrick has an issue with Cole lol. 2nd time he been dissed.

It’s pretty much you standing next to my enemy, so fukk you. You saying this big 3 shyt, while claiming to the best, but co-signing a nikka Kendrick don’t respect at all(ghost writing shyt) but claiming to be real.
So let’s hear about it from Kendrick:ehh:

According to Cole there’s nothing there

Will the fans call kenny a “hoe” if he don’t respond soon??

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Everyody except Cole can see that theyre NOT really friends like that. They're associates, at best. Kendrick turned down the collab album and jabbed him twice. Dot barely fukks with OG TDE members, people from LA and Compton that he came up with. But Cole thinks he can be buddy buddy with both Drake AND Kendrick ANDDD claim the top spot for Gen Y rappers for himself through aggressive "I'm him" raps?

Bro is living in a fantasy world, and I feel like he read too many yoga books or buddhist texts and now he lost his bite, hes too peaceful. My man has Dr Sebi homeopathic medicine energy now. I dont feel he has the dawg in him to diss anybody now, even going back to False Prophets.

Kendrick has his Biblical Messiah motif going on, complete with platinum crown of thorns and Drake is a practicing Jew Who calls himself the 6 God. They're both gonna go to war to be the GOD MC

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So let’s hear about it from Kendrick:ehh:

According to Cole there’s nothing there

Will the fans call kenny a “hoe” if he don’t respond soon??
Cole already backed out. He’s gonna send a minor shot maybe and move on.

For instance you would never see Kendrick do what he doing to any of his TDE members. I honestly don’t even think he would do this to any west coast guys fr.

Cole has more respect for Kenny than the other way imo.

Kendrick don’t respect any of these nikkaz on some rap shyt fr,

Kendrick dissing Cole now would be some bully shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cole already backed out. He’s gonna send a minor shot maybe and move on.

For instance you would never see Kendrick do what he doing to any of his TDE members. I honestly don’t even think he would do this to any west coast guys fr.

Cole has more respect for Kenny than the other way imo.

Kendrick don’t respect any of these nikkaz on some rap shyt fr,

Kendrick dissing Cole now would be some bully shyt.
Why tho?

Beef don’t need animosity.

Kendrick wanna be the best.

He needs to make a diss track about Drake and cole, or he ain’t the best. Or he a hoe. :ehh: