J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't agree. How much animosity did Hov have for Mase on Imaginary Player? I wouldn't say there was "animosity" in Pusha's Drake disses either, or Drake's Meek disses. DJ Quik had every reason to have animosity against Eiht on that diss but instead the tone was somewhat comical. When I think of angry disses I think of shyt like No Vaseline or Ether but that's not the only way rappers do disses.

Cole didn't really say anything that was vicious but the bigger problem was him outright saying "I fukk with this nikka." That invalidated the diss. The tone was fine to me. But you can't approach a diss on some "don't make me do it buddy" shyt.
According to Mase that was some crew beef shyt. They actually had a real life problem to draw on, and they still never made any diss records about each other. just a couple japs here and there.

And nobody was claiming “this is the next Hov Vs Mase” :stopitslime:

Push VS Drake was dirty and personal as hell. This was never gone be that.

Cause truth is he does “fukk with that nikka” so anything he said to diss him woulda be coming from an insincere place.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The “sport” is exactly what cole did on that song with benny.
How is declaring yourself the best with no one being able to challenge that a sport?

I’m the best at Madden, can’t nobody beat me, but I can’t go against anyone to prove it, there’s no hate involved. :whoa: