J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s two rappers battling to prove they’re better than the other, why should a back and forth require hate?
Because a diss song requires animosity to be worthwhile. We see how uninspired and disinterested he sounded on the track

They were already battling to see who’s best through their music.

Thinking about negative stuff to say about each other wouldn’t prove either of them “great”

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Because a diss song requires animosity to be worthwhile. We see how uninspired and disinterested he sounded on the track

Thinking about negative stuff to say about each other wouldn’t prove either of them “great”
No it doesn’t.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Not classic and they have not made any records about each other.

50 talk shyt about everybody in the internet, and honestly that’s kinda lame too :stopitslime:

shyt read the comments.

“Healthy beef”
“Competition”
“Important moment in hip hop history”

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I don't agree. How much animosity did Hov have for Mase on Imaginary Player? I wouldn't say there was "animosity" in Pusha's Drake disses either, or Drake's Meek disses. DJ Quik had every reason to have animosity against Eiht on that diss but instead the tone was somewhat comical. When I think of angry disses I think of shyt like No Vaseline or Ether but that's not the only way rappers do disses.

Cole didn't really say anything that was vicious but the bigger problem was him outright saying "I fukk with this nikka." That invalidated the diss. The tone was fine to me. But you can't approach a diss on some "don't make me do it buddy" shyt.