J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I told yall J Cole the xbox of the ‘the big 3’ :sas2:

1280x720.jpg

:wow:

s-l400.jpg

:scusthov:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

HEY IF THATS NOT WHO HE IS
THATS NOT WHO HE IS.

I AINT MAD AT IT.

:devil:
:evil:

nah yall not gonna let this nikka slide...he been beating on chest saying he want smoke with the rap game, got challenged, and ran from the fight before the other nikka could drop the real diss

this nikka ran from a fade publicly...nowhere else in life would ya'll give a nikka a pass

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I said in the other thread I didn’t see the point of a battle with no animosity whatsoever. Can’t even take any real low blows because you respect the dudes too much. Even on that Kendrick Control verse, he said he had love for all them nikkas he wanted to murder.

Battling is just a part of hip-hop, doesn't need to be any anything more than someone thinking they are the best lyrically for a battle to jump off. It's these newer generations where everything gotta eventually come down to real beef and gunplay.

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
There go Mr. Morale again. Cole wasn't ever that type of artist though, that's why I agree with him with this all being corny. Like Nas literally criticized Cole in a song and he responded back with an apologetic track, what rapper that 'wants the top spot', does that? "Who the best Nas, Pac and Big, ain't no best" - Nas on Ether. Dudes still clinging onto 'hip hop supremacy' when it's all just a gimmick anyway, especially the way media has been pushing this forced rap beef like an Eminem diss track. It's all corny and lame but people just want to see it bc it's entertainment.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
nah yall not gonna let this nikka slide...he been beating on chest saying he want smoke with the rap game, got challenged, and ran from the fight before the other nikka could drop the real diss

this nikka ran from a fade publicly...nowhere else in life would ya'll give a nikka a pass
Imagine if it was Kendrick. The Anti-Westcoast bias on this forum is wild :pachaha:

I love it tho :birdman:

wwe-ryback.gif

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There go Mr. Morale again. Cole wasn't ever that type of artist though, that's why I agree with him with this all being corny. Like Nas literally criticized Cole in a song and he responded back with an apologetic track, what rapper that 'wants the top spot', does that? "Who the best Nas, Pac and Big, ain't no best" - Nas on Ether. Dudes still clinging onto 'hip hop supremacy' when it's all just a gimmick anyway, especially the way media has been pushing this forced rap beef like an Eminem diss track. It's all corny and lame but people just want to see it bc it's entertainment.
:camby: