Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Call ducktales on nikkas with facts brehs

:ufdup:
@Krispy sorry to do this to ya boy but this is a new season. Any and everybody is gettin exposed Don't worry though @feelmikepayne says the coli will still accept you as a fakkit

Don't worry we got Proof like Ja Rule get it I got Proof

JaRule.jpg

Peep the time this was given too. Remember I'm on UK Time. @KOOL-AID you really wanting links to a man in drags webcam sex show?
:scust:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10617288/reputation-view

1. 10​

Given: Yesterday at 11:50 PM​

BlackieRobinson commented: (I'd like to see that cute face of yours :smile:) Post #10616891
  2. 10​

Given: Yesterday at 11:47 PM​

KOOL-AID commented: (Can I get a link to ur show or whatever?) Post #10617288
    ]
I'm not in "drags". I've looked and lived like this for almost 20 years. My hips, breasts, ass, hair, all is real. I'm not a fan of makeup so "drags" wouldn't fit me.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I'm not in "drags". I've looked and lived like this for almost 20 years. My hips, breasts, ass, hair, all is real. I'm not a fan of makeup so "drags" wouldn't fit me.
You were born a nikka though breh :aicmon: You still a man yet these supposedly straight 'ladies men' still tryna get a peak @Mowgli it's disgusting.

@WarisDeception, this is another heavily dapped and high rep havin fukkboy who these dikkriders keep givin passes too

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Call ducktales on nikkas with facts brehs

:ufdup:
@Krispy sorry to do this to ya boy but this is a new season. Any and everybody is gettin exposed Don't worry though @feelmikepayne says the coli will still accept you as a fakkit

Don't worry we got Proof like Ja Rule get it I got Proof

JaRule.jpg

Peep the time this was given too. Remember I'm on UK Time. @KOOL-AID you really wanting links to a man in drags webcam sex show?
:scust:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10617288/reputation-view

1. 10​

Given: Yesterday at 11:50 PM​

BlackieRobinson commented: (I'd like to see that cute face of yours :smile:) Post #10616891
  2. 10​

Given: Yesterday at 11:47 PM​

KOOL-AID commented: (Can I get a link to ur show or whatever?) Post #10617288
    ]

:mjcry: thnk god I didn't simp
i posted this cuz i thot errbody was playin so i was jokin around, then i gave him/her tha rep comment still believing this was a troll job n dat he was a she

:whistle:
:pachaha: u ain't shyt changin the thread title

^that was a response to @O RLY cuz he chnged his thread title, note i still thot at the time this was trollin. its not until i see nikkas tlkn bout tranny groups and bliss confiring n postin them screenshots of nikkas on kik dat i realized this shyt was foreal.
IESH0Ly.png

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You were born a nikka though breh :aicmon: You still a man yet these supposedly straight 'ladies men' still tryna get a peak @Mowgli it's disgusting.

@WarisDeception, this is another heavily dapped and high rep havin fukkboy who these dikkriders keep givin passes too
I was never a man. I never had a manhood.
Drags means makeup, hair, illusion through padding and then performance. I've never been a drag queen
The majority of DQs are straight men and they live as men and have wives.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I was never a man. I never had a manhood.
Drags means makeup, hair, illusion through padding and then performance. I've never been a drag queen
The majority of DQs are straight men and they live as men and have wives.
Were you born with a dikk? :stopitslime:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
YOU ARE A MAN YOU SICK fukk! IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE

If i cluck like a fukkin chicken and tell my parents to start calling me Perdue, im still going to be a man. Just because cacs cosign your mental illness, doesnt mean its Real. You're insane.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
YOU ARE A MAN YOU SICK fukk! IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE

If i cluck like a fukkin chicken and tell my parents to start calling me Perdue, im still going to be a man. Just because cacs cosign your mental illness, doesnt mean its Real. You're insane.
I see why you are so hated all over.