NYC/LDN
giphy.gif

Trolling or not, some a you nikkaz out your right minds

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Sorry. The person who I chatted with on KIK said their screenname was yours.
db9y1.jpg

mma4u8.jpg

I guess he is trying to sabotage you. I couldn't recall what screenname he told he was prior but after he read this thread he confronted me and wanted a public apology.

That nikka is wack, and double wack if he stole somebody's handle. Lame ass p*ssy coward.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Hardly anybody caped for her, basically the entire coli negged her. I've stuck up for pleny other women on here too like the girl from reddit these dudes chased off. I don't get what you mean by 'certain people'. The example isn't that important to me but I still feel that girl wasn't treat fairly.

Girl from reddit/amiugly looking for white dudes' approval didn't get chased off. She chased herself off. :yeshrug: Deleted her pictures and errrthang. If you gonna ask for an opinion about your looks, be prepared for all types of answers. If you can't take the heat, don't ask the question.

It's too bad, too, about that one. But it was her decision.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Call ducktales on nikkas with facts brehs

:ufdup:
@Krispy sorry to do this to ya boy but this is a new season. Any and everybody is gettin exposed Don't worry though @feelmikepayne says the coli will still accept you as a fakkit
55uo.png
cmon breh wtf u trynna pull, either post sum proof or stop trollin me

Don't worry we got Proof like Ja Rule get it I got Proof

JaRule.jpg

Peep the time this was given too. Remember I'm on UK Time. @KOOL-AID you really wanting links to a man in drags webcam sex show?
:scust:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10617288/reputation-view

1. 10​

Given: Yesterday at 11:50 PM​

BlackieRobinson commented: (I'd like to see that cute face of yours :smile:) Post #10616891
  2. 10​

Given: Yesterday at 11:47 PM​

KOOL-AID commented: (Can I get a link to ur show or whatever?) Post #10617288
    ]

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Girl from reddit/amiugly looking for white dudes' approval didn't get chased off. She chased herself off. :yeshrug: Deleted her pictures and errrthang. If you gonna ask for an opinion about your looks, be prepared for all types of answers. If you can't take the heat, don't ask the question.

It's too bad, too, about that one. But it was her decision.
She posted her pics on reddit and was invited here. Would you invite someone to your house then insult them? :dahell: I doubt she was expecting the childish namecalling. She's still here too. :sas2: