Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Male is biology. That is genetic. The sex characteristics you display once you are born.
Man is a societal role and term for adults.
So how do you see yourself? As a male woman?:dahell:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was never a man. I never had a manhood.
Drags means makeup, hair, illusion through padding and then performance. I've never been a drag queen
The majority of DQs are straight men and they live as men and have wives.

Have you ever considered being tested for the androgen receptor genotype?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:mjcry: why....... i thot we was pals, i said i fukkd up breh what more do u want, u actin like i'm in the tranny group or promoting this shyt. I'm young and i made a miss steak
I don't know if I can look at you the same no more :to:
A woman who had to go through extra obstacles.

The obstacles of removing your male genitalia (testicles):usure:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
YOU ARE A BOY DAMON!!!!!!!!

Stop it its fukkin disgusting. YOU ARE A DUDE THAT LIKES TO WEAR MAKEUP, WIGS AND DRESSES. You're ill bruh. Come home. Come to the p*ssy, and im not talkin about man twat.
I don't wear makeup.
I don't wear wigs.
I don't always dress super feminine. That's not what makes a woman a woman in my beliefs.

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so I'm going to end this right now.

Y'all going back and forth trying to figure out the psychology of this person when He just lost, first He dropped some bible versus then ran to science and stuff in others...

You are not a woman because you are missing the most essential part of a woman...the womb.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Ok so I'm going to end this right now.

Y'all going back and forth trying to figure out the psychology of this person when He just lost, first He dropped some bible versus then ran to science and stuff in others...

You are not a woman because you are missing the most essential part of a woman...the womb.
Cis women are born without wombs though.
:what::mjlol:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You aren't a woman good sir. I know it hurts but you aren't.

Would you like to be free?
For the first time in history, a woman has given birth to a baby after receiving a womb transplant. The mother and child, both of whom are said to be doing well, offer hope to women the world over with missing or non-functional uteruses who desire to carry their own children to term.

The unidentified 36-year-old woman was born without a womb (a congenital disorder known asMayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser – or MRKH – syndrome), and is one of nine Swedish women who received a uterine transplant from live donors between 2012 and 2013. Some of those women received wombs from family members (including their own mothers), but this particular uterus was reportedly donated by a 61-year-old "family friend" who had undergone menopause 7-years prior to the 2013 surgery.

http://io9.com/a-medical-first-woman-successfully-gives-birth-with-a-1642508923