Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I can't believe Marajauna is who y'all are using for an excuse, comparing and capping for :heh:

She had/has no interest in being a part of the community...she was/is just using this site for YouTube views and adrevenue....I can't respect that.

What did she do that was so bad apart from promote her youtube channel? :dahell: All this dude came here for was to promote his webcam show :scust:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What did she do that was so bad apart from promote her youtube channel? :dahell: All this dude came here for was to promote his webcam show :scust:

:what: what did she do to deserve all the capping? Lol Y'all are acting like she is a martyr or something.

Lots of people come to do the same thing and get the same treatment, especially if they are deemed attention whores. But I guess certain people can do certain things. There are other females that actually participated in the site that could have been a better example.

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:what: what did she do to deserve all the capping?

Lots of people come to do the same thing and get the same treatment, especially if they are deemed attention whores. But I guess certain people can do certain things. There are other females that actually participated in the site that could have been a better example.
Hardly anybody caped for her, basically the entire coli negged her. I've stuck up for pleny other women on here too like the girl from reddit these dudes chased off. I don't get what you mean by 'certain people'. The example isn't that important to me but I still feel that girl wasn't treat fairly.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Hardly anybody caped for her, basically the entire coli negged her. I've stuck up for pleny other women on here too like the girl from reddit these dudes chased off. I don't get what you mean by 'certain people'. The example isn't that important to me but I still feel that girl wasn't treat fairly.

I am talking about in this thread, my whole point is that example was not a good one. If that is how you feel that is fine, it wasn't directed at you personally it was the group of people in this thread as a whole. To me she got no better or worse treatment. I have seen way worse of people getting run off. Its an over reaction to me.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:what: 28 pages foreal, yall really like trannies huh

Or do you? :sas1:

I am talking about in this thread, my whole point is that example was not a good one. If that is how you feel that is fine, it wasn't directed at you personally it was the group of people in this thread as a whole. To me she got no better or worse treatment. I have seen way worse of people getting run off. Its an over reaction to me.

Ok I get what you're saying it just seems odd though comparing it to this case were this tranny came specifically to promote his webcam show and has been accepted. I feel you on the bolded though, maybe the colis just got soft :manny:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Or do you? :sas1:

Ok I get what you're saying it just seems odd though comparing it to this case were this tranny came specifically to promote his webcam show and has been accepted. I feel you on the bolded though, maybe the colis just got soft :manny:

Lol that's what I am saying though like I don't even know how/why she got brought into it. One had nothing to do with the other.

I don't know what the coli has gotten
24xj9l5.jpg

This thread
24xj9l5.jpg

Edit I'm on 30's but :hug:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:excuseme: come again my nikka, I dnt like chicks with dikks what r u tlkn bout

Lol that's what I am saying though like I don't even know how/why she got brought into it. One had nothing to do with the other.

I don't know what the coli has gotten
24xj9l5.jpg

This thread
24xj9l5.jpg

Edit I'm on 30's but :hug:

The only reason I thought was they both came here to promote their 'ventures'. I guess one was giving a show though and the other wasn't lol

I don't know if I even know this place anymore after the last few days :snoop:

It's no problem I owed you anyway :hug:

Last edited: