Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
anyone who is truly feeling some type of way about this angrily or the like lost

oh and this lovely gem

Google searching. This site was the first result to pop up. I was searching trans related things.

thank you for pointing that out. This is the website yall e-gang having , going back to africa when you havent even been out your own area code, militant hate whitey ass nikkas cape for??

some of yall need a break, i wonder if this site went away yall nikkas would lose your minds, i mean all your e-friends are gone, what to do with life now

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
@ThugLife You can neg me all you want, but that don't change the fact you was tryna get some tranny dikk nikka:umad:

How excited did you get when the prospect of that thing bending you over your skylark became a real possibility?:really?:
nikka tryin his hardest to make some hot jokes :mjlol:

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
if some of yall got baited into watching cams, potential dates, etc. and then finding this out i can understand you guys feeling some type of way :demonic:

but everyone else, its a forum, and should be treated as such. let her :cook: and if it bothers you that much, just ignore :manny:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:dahell:You guys hate and bash on women all day. Y'all ran @marajuana off the site but now y'all are actual being nice and welcoming to a transsexual. It's all starting to make sense now.
I remember that I was one of the few who didn't attack her. She seemed cool and even if she was trying to promote her channel who gives a fukk? Sometimes it seems like nikkas hate just for the sake of it.

None of you fakkits had a problem with this tranny using the site to promote his cam show though did you? Nah you even supported him and made him money. Let me say this again

You nikkas really disgust me, every single one of you :scust:
:wtf: So...these weirdos run this off the site....

...and embraces a he-she

:scust:

We need a counter movement to stand up and let people now we ain't down with all this fakkitry.

Where do I sign up?

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
I'm good. Leave God out of it.

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

You quote this from the bible but ignore the fact that it also plainly says that men should not lie with men. fukking blasphemy

kill yourself.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I remember that I was one of the few who didn't attack her. She seemed cool and even if she was trying to promote her channel who gives a fukk? Sometimes it seems like nikkas hate just for the sake of it.

None of you fakkits had a problem with this tranny using the site to promote his cam show though did you? Nah you even supported him and made him money. Let me say this again

Where do I sign up?

Wait ... :skip:

You telling me people actually paid for the cam show? :skip:

:scust: