patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ok guys just woke up to this, it seems we have a spy in the group but I don't know who, the mods been fine with a tranny group cause certain members complained about threads and posts some of us made

Also

The tranny group has been getting new members like almost everyday although I do notice people joining then leaving like trillion but he told me privately he wasn't with the shyts so left but certain posters faking the funk, I made the group so some of us could share some real shyt mane :mjcry: also don't attack bliss , don't u fools like having different kinds of people on the forum? I know peeps troll for the fun of it but the coli is a tight community let's not shoot anyone down , we finna find this snitch tho :birdman:

I also I been laid up all night with my Arabian chick :umad:
What you said is whatever but what the hell is Arabian? :dahell:..you meant "arabial" right?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah I was referring to her advertising her cam show. If I (for some strange reason) decided to pay to see some hot Idris Elba look alike and it turned out to be a woman I'd be :what:
There's a reason people never show their face. If dudes are that desperate to simp on someone, yet have never seen what this person looks like, and they've only seen "legs" then I'm not sure how I can even defend them. That made me go "hmm" and I'm a female...so how they didn't question it is beyond me lol

Mac Man

Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Neggas:The Revival
But the real question is, who snitched?

:mjpls:
snitches-get-stiches.jpg

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There's a reason people never show their face. If dudes are that desperate to simp on someone, yet have never seen what this person looks like, and they've only seen "legs" then I'm not sure how I can even defend them. That made me go "hmm" and I'm a female...so how they didn't question it is beyond me lol

I totally get what you're saying, but she promoted the cam show and offered. So I don't consider that as them "simpin" seeming as she was the one flirting/dapping/commenting on photos of these men and talking about her shows. You're right though, as women we would be all "hmmm" but they saw some legs and that was it! Lol:lolbron:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I totally get what you're saying, but she promoted the cam show and offered. So I don't consider that as them "simpin" seeming as she was the one flirting/dapping/commenting on photos of these men and talking about her shows. You're right though, as women we would be all "hmmm" but they saw some legs and that was it! Lol:lolbron:
Mmmhmmm exactly.

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Not gonna front I saw them legs and hit the :shaq::yeshrug:aye but I know I'm straight. Thick thighs caught my eyes. #pause