Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
When you came in you talked about your cam show, and even in the photo thread offered to cam. I'd like to think it matters since you're luring people in to your shows. False advertising. I don't think anything is wrong with what you identify as, or whatever but you should've just been upfront.

I agree with Jisselle's post, for many reasons.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
So the PAWG some of you nikkas be salivatin over got a dingaling?

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Yep. As long as it's white :yeshrug: Or maybe they ain't nikkas, they just play nikkas online.

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bliss come to Christ

All those hormones and dresses you've waited so eagerly to wear since childhood can't fill that void you have. You get a kick out of this but you cry yourself to sleep. You in this very state....you are a walking, talking lie :wow:The devil has deceived you but there is still time for you.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Bliss come to Christ

All those hormones and dresses you've waited so eagerly to wear since childhood can't fill that void you have. You get a kick out of this but you cry yourself to sleep. You in this very state....you are a walking, talking lie :wow:The devil has deceived you but there is still time for you.
I'm good. Leave God out of it.

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."