Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm good. Leave God out of it.

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

What you don'y know is that I've "Already removed" the speck from my eye...

And since you're quoting bible verses.....

:sas2:

Do a google search to what the big guy has to say about people such as your self...

:sas1:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
dfdf_zps9dbbec15.jpg

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Them nikkas wanna play a prison fantasy with it:bryan:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:dahell:You guys hate and bash on women all day. Y'all ran @marajuana off the site but now y'all are actual being nice and welcoming to a transsexual. It's all starting to make sense now.

Unless anyone actually met Marajuana, no one knows whether she was a 'real female' versus not a female or even if those were her real pictures :yeshrug:

Maybe it says something that Bliss has the intestinal fortitude to stick around, while Marajuana didn't. Maybe it doesn't.

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
Unless anyone actually met Marajuana, no one knows whether she was a 'real female' versus not a female or even if those were her real pictures :yeshrug:

Maybe it says something that Bliss has the intestinal fortitude to stick around, while Marajuana didn't. Maybe it doesn't.
Oh she's real, here's the youtube video that she made about us.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
real shyt I hope you die tonight fakkit

rofl @ @ThugLife tryna simp on the low tho

no bullshyt tho I would knock your fukkin grill loose don't come on here with that undercover fakkit shyt tryna trick nikkas into talkin to you lame ass gay ass boy fukk you

Nikka, get the fukk out of here. All the times you lied and went undercover on women then pulled the rug out from under them, on some 'coli wolves' bullshyt :heh: Nikka, shake it off. It ain't that serious.

Well, take that back: it is serious. Nobody should lie in order to get dikk (or p*ssy). But you should be the first to :salute:Bliss' game.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
@ThugLife You can neg me all you want, but that don't change the fact you was tryna get some tranny dikk nikka:umad:

How excited did you get when the prospect of that thing bending you over your skylark became a real possibility?:really?:

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That chick was trying to use thecoli to promote her corny Youtube channel, she got ran off by everyone after she tried to get at thecoli in a vid.

So she was pulling a stunt like that girl giving out ass shots for votes for a $10,000 radio promotion?

Basically, anyone simping on her, would have simped in vain anyway? Aight, sounds kosher. :ld:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@ThugLife You can neg me all you want, but that don't change the fact you was tryna get some tranny dikk nikka:umad:

How excited did you get when the prospect of that thing bending you over your skylark became a real possibility?:really?:
I don't have sex. I've been celibate for years. That hypothetical wouldn't happen.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I've always posted in this font size.

Ok. Didn't know that. It just looks weird to me, like you're trying to downplay yourself, be meek, be mild, be submissive, by posting in a smaller font size -- especially in a 'call out/outting' thread. But if that's always been your style, that's always been your style. My bad, and my apologies.

I don't have sex. I've been celibate for years. That hypothetical wouldn't happen.

There's another celibate chick here. Y'all should team up.