Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I mention and dap fakkits all the time, usually they have the decency to let it be known they fakkits before I do it
who gives a flying fukk? :dahell: I don't understand why you have to keep talking to me when you made it clear to me how you felt. You weren't even on my radar. You have to be butthurt because you were fantasizing on my thighs. :camby:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
who gives a flying fukk? :dahell: I don't understand why you have to keep talking to me when you made it clear to me how you felt. You weren't even on my radar. You have to be butthurt because you were fantasizing on my thighs. :camby:

have a fakkit put you into imaginary sexual scenarios brehs

you was busy tryna bamboozle the coli gay ass boy fukk is you sayin :laff:

this fakkit tryna defend himself by sayin I wasn't cute enough for him like that's a bad thing :laff: DIE TONITE fakkit

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
have a fakkit put you into imaginary sexual scenarios brehs

you was busy tryna bamboozle the coli gay ass boy fukk is you sayin :laff:

this fakkit tryna defend himself by sayin I wasn't cute enough for him like that's a bad thing :laff: DIE TONITE fakkit
You must've got hard.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
pAqsRop.png

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I was thinking of a way to tell the board anyway. Thank you.

Is this post for real? Well, do you, dude.

Be who you are. Dress how you want. Pamper yourself. None of that makes you a female, but be you.

And Reinscarf ain't shyt for seeking out tranny dikk then acting like he's doing everybody a public service for outting somebody.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
God damn. I need to hola at that. Don't ask me how. Why run that off? :why:

She made an awareness skit about missing bw, some bytch ass nikkas came out the woodwork, the rest was history.

fukk OUTTA HERE

Notice its always lsa hoes cosignin fakkitry the most smh.

@Bliss you cant bare seeds and you will never be able to give life fakkit. You will never be a woman, all you are is a mutilated confused nikka and a disgrace to your parents foh homo.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I know but now he's a woman so maybe he likes men?

Cutting off your dikk does not make you a woman, and neither does wearing lip gloss, panties, makeup, a pushup, whatever. You're just a man with a cut off dikk, and/or who likes to wear lip gloss, panties, makeup, a pushup, whatever. Do you, and be proud to be a man.

Same goes for bulldykes who cut their titties off. You are not a man because you dress like a man or have alpha tendencies. You're a chick who dresses like a man and/or has alpha tendencies. Do you, and be proud to be a woman.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That group is real?
My cue
7033.gif

Everyone of those nikkas outting people ain't shyt. Remind me of homo priests talking from the pulpit by day while getting dikked down at night, or homo politicians saying no to gay marriage by day while eating ass and getting dikked down at night. They should have respected the transexuals privacy.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I know but now he's a woman so maybe he likes men?

A man who likes men is gay. Being a eunuch or taking hormones or putting on a dress doesn't change that.

You ever hear those stories of lesbian women who decide they're going to date 'men', but actually the only 'men' they choose are F-to-M transexuals? They're still lesbian. And vice versa.

Same goes for dudes.