I’ve just been banned from Resetera

IslandG

All Star
Daps
That place is a hellscape. God forbid the people over there ever gain political power. As a matter of fact I’d say it’s descending into a full blown cult along the lines of Jim Jones, and Scientology. The ‘black’ people over there I’ve never heard any black peoples act or talk like that in real life.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I used to post there, there were so many annoying posters and threads that I would put on ignore which I can’t as a lurker.
This.
Now that I'm a member,I block the vocal, witch hunting trans or trans-aligned posters. They're THE MOST vocal group on that site and they have moderation on their side. So they're prone to running together to get people banned.

Reminds me of when that one dude got banned over his Cyberpunk 2077 thread that he personally devoted time to and curated. Just so they can ban him, lock his thread, then hand it over to one of the trans cats.

So now I just block/ignore dumb shyt and rarely post.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know they created an xboxera because they said resetera was too biased toward sony last gen?:heh:
I remember I posted screenshots someone leaked from their Xboxera discord. shyt was pathetic as hell and whiny. Even that cat from Digital foundry Alex Battaglia was in there fanning the flames and wanting to exacerbate shyt and well known Xbots on here was :cape: for him like he asked to be defended :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I remember I posted screenshots someone leaked from their Xboxera discord. shyt was pathetic as hell and whiny. Even that cat from Digital foundry Alex Battaglia was in there fanning the flames and wanting to exacerbate shyt and well known Xbots on here was :cape: for him like he asked to be defended :mjlol:

console wars support group :laff:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Era is notorious for Sony dikk riding tho.
It appears to me Nintendo also gets the same treatment more or less but MSFT doesn't. Lol. shyts funny.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
most of them are just libs to be honest.
They aren't very far left.

You gotta remember a lot of those clowns really thought Joe Biden was going to bring the thunder
and actively stopped posters from criticizing Biden, this very same website had the audacity to say
they support palestine....while supporting a person who has absolutely no qualms with arming and financing
Israel because they're an "Important political ally".

:pachaha:
Remember the sexual assault allegations against Biden. They really struggled with that. On that site allegations means you did it.

I guess that's to be expected from a site that was born from their previous site having a meltdown over that site owner's sexual harassment allegations.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
There's a lot of posters that have both a coli and resetEra account but under different username. Just noticed a post under the haiti president killed thread thats word for word a copy of the one in resetERA.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's a lot of posters that have both a coli and resetEra account but under different username. Just noticed a post under the haiti president killed thread thats word for word a copy of the one in resetERA.

yep, people act like they don’t post there but a vast majority of posters here do, some even have the same user names.:yeshrug:

nothing to be ashamed about as long as you ain’t over there on that whiny lib shyt but try and play cool here

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Those FaZe dudes are lames. I don't know why people are celebrating what's happening.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of them are just libs to be honest.
They aren't very far left.

You gotta remember a lot of those clowns really thought Joe Biden was going to bring the thunder
and actively stopped posters from criticizing Biden, this very same website had the audacity to say
they support palestine....while supporting a person who has absolutely no qualms with arming and financing
Israel because they're an "Important political ally".

:pachaha:

Yep, liberals aren't far left at all. They simp capitalism and coporations and are okay with bombing brown folks in the middle east as long as the US pilots are "diverse"

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
There is conflicting thoughts on there right now, half the site is praising insomniac while the other half is on a blood hunt for some chick who got harassed or something like that while working for insomniac