I’ve just been banned from Resetera

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep my head low on resetera.
The pitchforks come out real quick if you disagree with anything.

Bunch of overly 'PC" white people who take issue to anything that might offend LGBTQ+ posters & Rainbow gang
but if you're black and you don't rock with unverified posters saying N***a this and N***a that, engaging in some kinda
goofy Digital Blackface, they hit you with the :whoa: we don't police "Reclaimed language" :whoa:
But y'all police ALL THE OTHER Language tho, right ?

fukking idiots.

That's why I roll my eyes when people on here, specifically the locker room make threads complaining on mods not allowing freedom of speech. We got it REAL good over here compared to how it could be

You think you gonna be calling people fakkits and c00ns and last more than 5 mins on Era or any other major social media outlet these days? Good luck
Bruh.
Some of the most lukewarm, run of the mill shyt ON HERE will you get taken out the paint elsewhere very quickly.

I saw shyt off the cuff like I'm on TheColi on other websites and white people get to clutchin the pearls. lol.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I guess. :yeshrug:

From my viewpoint, the negatives outweigh the positives. Sounds like you can catch a ban super easy, and taking the word of "insiders" word as gospel is how people get set up for perpetual disappointment.
Negatives definitely outweigh the positives.

It's a good place to get gaming news but I suggest you never post there. You can view everything worth reading without an account so I don't know why people even waste time sharing opinions with those weird cacs.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bunch of overly 'PC" white people who take issue to anything that might offend LGBTQ+ posters & Rainbow gang
but if you're black and you don't rock with unverified posters saying N***a this and N***a that, engaging in some kinda
goofy Digital Blackface, they hit you with the :whoa: we don't police "Reclaimed language" :whoa:
But y'all police ALL THE OTHER Language tho, right ?

fukking idiots.
It's a site full of far left cacs, for some strange reason those type of cacs have this weird mentality that black people are like helpless children who need to be saved by them. They really don't like hearing black opinions that differ from theirs, it's like a child talking back in their minds.

Those types might be worse than far right cacs.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Too many annoying people on there. And their gaming section is a cesspool. I still think it's good that there's at least one place LGBTQ+ people can go and not be harassed and insulted.

It's a site full of far left cacs, for some strange reason those type of cacs have this weird mentality that black people are like helpless children who need to be saved by them. They really don't like hearing black opinions that differ from theirs, it's like a child talking back in their minds.

That place is not left or far left at all. It's a bunch of "well-meaning" white liberals and NIMBY liberals who don't understand that their paternalism is a form of racism.

Let's be honest. A community that's overly enthusiastic about LGBTQ+ shyt is gonna be full of low IQ pedophiles.
You're a horrible poster in every section of this forum.

Last edited:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
@smitty22 is a mod over there. :snoop:

Wish i was a mod here so you could post this same thread over there :martin:

Noooo you nikkas did not bring this shyt to the arcade :mjlol:

tenor.gif

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Too many annoying people on there. And their gaming section is a cesspool. I still think it's good that there's at least one place LGBTQ+ people can go and not be harassed and insulted.

That place is not left or far left at all. It's a bunch of "well-meaning" white liberals and NIMBY liberals who don't understand that their paternalism is a form of racism.

You're a horrible poster in every section of this forum.

Right, apparently capitalism is irrefutable because a breh got into a argument with a gay dude on resetera about life is strange 2 :heh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

most of them are just libs to be honest.
They aren't very far left.

You gotta remember a lot of those clowns really thought Joe Biden was going to bring the thunder
and actively stopped posters from criticizing Biden, this very same website had the audacity to say
they support palestine....while supporting a person who has absolutely no qualms with arming and financing
Israel because they're an "Important political ally".

:pachaha:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all be having accounts on there, when you could just peep and go. :francis:
When I used to post there, there were so many annoying posters and threads that I would put on ignore which I can’t as a lurker.