I’ve just been banned from Resetera

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There is conflicting thoughts on there right now, half the site is praising insomniac while the other half is on a blood hunt for some chick who got harassed or something like that while working for insomniac

People on that site are fukking weird bro. I read that entire story, the dude who harassed the “woman” (shes a transgender dude now) was fired, 2 other people were fired, this happened two years ago because of that. Insomniac actually acted pretty quickly with getting rid of the guy. then another guy who backed her claim (and sounds like he honestly wants to fukk “her/him”) said he got into a big argument with the people at insomniac over making rivet more feminine. He said they wanted to give her hips and boobs so he had enough and left the company two weeks later

The people on era want Insomniac to come out and make a whole other statement and fire MORE people cause they’re saying more people were aware the “harassment” was happening at the company. I’m convinced none of these people live in the actual real world.

And the funniest part is most of them don’t really care. The only ones saying they aren’t buying the games weren’t gonna buy it to begin with for whatever reason. No one has the balls to actually boycott shyt there as much as they grand stand.

Look at their, “game consoles are made using slave labor” thread if you want a laugh. Go there for insider information and get out

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got banned again for criticizing their precious Jason Schreier for being a hypocrite and an a$$hole, oh well lol

Seems like they love to keke and haha with him so they'll protect him even though he leaks shyt all the time and is overrated as fukk. His position as the one and only "gamer journalist" is corny and reminds of the "hip hop cop" Derrick Parker, fukk em

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just got banned again for criticizing their precious Jason Schreier for being a hypocrite and an a$$hole, oh well lol

Seems like they love to keke and haha with him so they'll protect him even though he leaks shyt all the time and is a narcissistic a$$hole IMO
Schriere has immunity there. Its a forum that runs on leak culture so they only act offended by them when it suits them.

I knew you would get banned from the first post lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seems like they love to keke and haha with him so they'll protect him even though he leaks shyt all the time and is overrated as fukk. His position as the one and only "gamer journalist" is corny and reminds of the "hip hop cop" Derrick Parker, fukk em

Yeah, Schreier is a fukk boy for real. While he doesn't directly leak via violating NDAs, he certainly shares information from OTHER people who are almost certainly breaking NDAs.

And the only reason he even cared about any of this was because he was mad this new guy trolled him over being wrong because he wasn't just reposting press info that hadn't been made public yet.

Honestly, I haven't fukked with him like that since he acted like a bytch going after Paris. Breh was deepthroating CDPR, and was clearly being compensated to do so like a bunch of other media types, but he felt it necessary to single him out as collateral damage in his ongoing beef with CDPR.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, Schreier is a fukk boy for real. While he doesn't directly leak via violating NDAs, he certainly shares information from OTHER people who are almost certainly breaking NDAs.

And the only reason he even cared about any of this was because he was mad this new guy trolled him over being wrong because he wasn't just reposting press info that hadn't been made public yet.

Honestly, I haven't fukked with him like that since he acted like a bytch going after Paris. Breh was deepthroating CDPR, and was clearly being compensated to do so like a bunch of other media types, but he felt it necessary to single him out as collateral damage in his ongoing beef with CDPR.

I dont think there is a game studio/publisher that likes Schriere at this point. None of the sony studios like him and he’s banned from Bethesda and a few other studios i think

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
to jason's credit, he is the only truly serious game reporter i know by name. few of them cover the plight of game workers or any of the serious economics of the industry like he does. with his rare body of work comes some priviliges. youtubers dont work half as hard or provide nearly any real value. it is what it is.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think there is a game studio/publisher that likes Schriere at this point. None of the sony studios like him and he’s banned from Bethesda and a few other studios i think

Oh, there isn't. And the crazy thing is, it's not even because of what he does, it's because of HIM. He can't just leave shyt as is, he's always got to take things to a petty personal grudge level, while clearly trying to not just report, but influence public perception of some of these studios and games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh, there isn't. And the crazy thing is, it's not even because of what he does, it's because of HIM. He can't just leave shyt as is, he's always got to take things to a petty personal grudge level, while clearly trying to not just report, but influence public perception of some of these studios and games.

He acts just like the dweebs that talk big on era. You know they never been in actual fight before so they just say whatever

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
to jason's credit, he is the only truly serious game reporter i know by name. few of them cover the plight of game workers or any of the serious economics of the industry like he does. with his rare body of work comes some priviliges. youtubers dont work half as hard or provide nearly any real value. it is what it is.
That's fair. He just comes off like a prick and aside from a few hard hitters like the crunch stuff, a lot of his writing is just glorified "leaks" like Fallout 4, Ass Creed Syndicate and more recently the Last of Us Remake. Hes like a little Resetera celebrity and I think that's corny as fukk. I'd keep the same energy for any "insider" that posts on here regularly, except Hot Rod he's the homie lol

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude is the definition of a tryhard. One of the worst. It’s no surprise that an exclusionary place like Resetera loves him.