I’ve been sleeping on Rowing Machines. The GOAT overall workout.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Bro i like this shyt but I like to RUN more.
The 10 day forecast got rain and/pr cloudy skies EVERY DAY :why: The mud is NEVER gonna dry!! I wanna touch grass and catch sights!! :damn:

Safe to say I'm be all over this shyt like white on rice

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
Bro i like this shyt but I like to RUN more.
The 10 day forecast got rain and/pr cloudy skies EVERY DAY :why: The mud is NEVER gonna dry!! I wanna touch grass and catch sights!! :damn:

Safe to say I'm be all over this shyt like white on rice
Was going hard during the colder weather, but it’s hard to pass up a run outside.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was going hard during the colder weather, but it’s hard to pass up a run outside.

What do you consider cold weather? If you throw on a hoody and joggers 40 degrees is fine for a run.

Only thing to be mindful is the wind. But hell it can be 75 degrees and the wind will be a bytch. You find a low temp day with minimal wind but have a hoody and joggers on to where you warm up but aren't hot and that shyt is a breeze, no pun intended.

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
What do you consider cold weather? If you throw on a hoody and joggers 40 degrees is fine for a run.

Only thing to be mindful is the wind. But hell it can be 75 degrees and the wind will be a bytch. You find a low temp day with minimal wind but have a hoody and joggers on to where you warm up but aren't hot and that shyt is a breeze, no pun intended.
I meant that I was going hard on the rowing machine, but slowed down cause of the nice weather. I’ll run usually in any weather above 32 just to get outside.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s no joke !
They broke the rower in my complex gym, and I havent used them really at the gyms I got to

But I did buy a Vertical Climber tho

51zi9h2Oo8L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Not that specific model (even though I probably should have, the one I have kinda loud to me) . Ill probably end up getting a different/better one later down the line…

I’m basically using it during the commercial breaks while watching the basketball games… and I never wanted commercials to end so quickly in my life :why: