I’ve been playing fighting games since they were created, and I have no fukkin idea whats going on..

Is this a respected series??

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
My Set
Smash is fosho a game the adhd kids played but it has its technical fights. It just looks like a bunch of button mashing kinda like MVC . If you look up some YT videos they'll blow ya mind.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Smash bros is basically footsies and movement from what I can tell. You might just be one of those brehs who are the neighborhood champ but really aren't that good when dealing with people who actually play fighting games. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't buying another fighter game to Street Fighter 6, shyts been a waste of money

I then brought injustice, Mortal Kombat, DBZ, Guilty Gear, Samurai Shodown, Tekken 7, and Soul Caliber, I mean goddamn

KOF XV looking pretty good but I'm still not fukking with unless the tournament scene gets big, Street Fighter V been the only fighting game worth the money and the one I put the most time in, Injustic and Mortal Kombat were both ass, I'm never buying another NRS game again, Gulty gear and DBZ were fun at first but got old quick, now they got DFN whatever the fukk is coming out, fukk them, I'm never buying an ARC system game again its all flash no substance their games get reptitive real quick, Tekken 7 I just didn't have the time to play, SouL Caliber got a shyt load of solo player content so I can't be mad at them, and Samurai Shodown was just okay

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Smash bros :blessed:

Gotta rep for the Skullomania ref :banderas: one of the GOAT fighting game characters :banderas:
skullomania should absolutely be in street fighter or Tekken right now....the closest we got was that weak ass lucha chef in SFIV...skullomania was awesome in terms of design, presence, move set, everything. One of my favorite characters in fighting history.

If I was to make a super ultimate fighter megamix across all franchises i would have to have

Ryu
Kazuya
Terry bogard
Balrog
Yoshimitsu
Skullomania
Mai
Zangief
Geese Howard
Scorpion
Liu Kang
Bison