I’ve been playing fighting games since they were created, and I have no fukkin idea whats going on..

Is this a respected series??

• Total voters

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Im fairly trash at it but its fun
you gotta get a character that suits your playstyle ... they all have different distance moves and shyt
you can charge your moves like baseball and smack nikkas

the fun is that its on a platform, you're constantly trying to bait people into danger without fukking up yourself on the edge

like with say Link from Zelda, you can space people out and throw bombs while they are on the edge
on this newer one you can add 3 power ups to your player I think... like "take less damage" "start with a weapon" "resistance to fire"
you kind of gotta gameplan and build a player to your style and execute it

I use Sheik and can evade shyt and clear space... then she has this cartwheel kick that knocks people back furthest. So I'll try to outlast the opponent and then connect on that cartwheel for K.O
some characters are more suited for rushing and full offense.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Not getting that broken ass game isn't Holmes status. Now being 38, that makes me Holmes status...but at 15? Gtfoh

I mean, it's as simple as everyone starting at 0% and attacks bringing you closer to death as the numbers indicate different danger colours. But then again, it must be hard to count as Michigan hasn't brought a title since 97

:umad:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Smash is just hella fun, for experienced players and novice alike. Maybe its just not your type of fighting game ‍:yeshrug:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
They had a Smash Bros. tournament on deployment...and i was confused AF cause there was no talk of any Tekken,Street Fighter.or your traditional fighters.

What took me was that they couldn't play SF or ANY other fighting games.

As a whole, the cats who signed up to play were very much of the stereotype Mountain Dew drinking basement dwellers who don't shower.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Smash will always get looked at as a party game by me, but I respect it’s current state trying to be claimed as a fighter. :ld:

The OG commercial from 1999 will forever be a classic though.