I've been dating this chick since October and just found out she not only likes games but is good

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
It is what it is. :lolbron:

I played through the entirety of Destiny 2 years ago with this big titty single mom that dropped me once I said i didnt want anything serious. Real certified gamer girl.. Now she's a distant memory, online rn playing God of War Ragnarok. smh

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How she fukk you up?
Borderline personality disorder.

Legit diagnosed.

Hairpin emotional trigger. Suicidal tendencies. Lost her job. I paid for her therapy thru my insurance.

She wanted to pursue her music career in California....I said that's a great idea ✌🏽

BPD is absolutely incomperable in a relationship. I feel for y'all here with it. No judgement for you individually. But your partners *really* love you. I couldn't do it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Borderline personality disorder.

Legit diagnosed.

Hairpin emotional trigger. Suicidal tendencies. Lost her job. I paid for her therapy thru my insurance.

She wanted to pursue her music career in California....I said that's a great idea ✌🏽

BPD is absolutely incomperable in a relationship. I feel for y'all here with it. No judgement for you individually. But your partners *really* love you. I couldn't do it.
Damn. I feel for you. It’s always something tho :francis: