I've been dating this chick since October and just found out she not only likes games but is good

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Left 4 Dead is always fun (especially if she down to smoke an L before y'all play)

Army of Two if you like 3rd person shooters.

Zombies on BO2

Soul Calibur (my girl is better than me I don't play that shyt w her)

Marvel Vs Capcom 3
I was thinking of the new release of Army of Two.

And I have SCIV...good call gotta bust that out.

L4D2 is maybe my favorite game of this generation, but I don't have a 360 anymore :beli:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:blessed:

IDK why but I never brought it up until she just asked why we never actually play GAMES on the PS3 :leon:

I busted out the MK9...gave her that work at first then she chose mileena :lupe: she put johnny cage to bed then we were neck and neck until we got too competitive :birdman: :sitdown:

Bought resident evil 6 saturday for some good coop gameplay, which I love. Gonna bring resistance 1 and 2 out of the woodwork as well for the same reason.

She is down with madden and we're both about 2 years removed. Gonna teach her NCAA and recop that.

Brehs I'm in heaven :lawd:

so to the point of the thread

any recommendations for on-the-couch co-op gameplay? I looked at Farcry 3 and almost copped...Any of yall recommend some good two player games?
My girls the same way, and I love it!
Castle Crashers is great Co-op (played through with my girl)
Rayman (legends and origins) really fun and you can just slap each other around
Lara Croft and Guardian of the Light
if she's a trill OG gamer you can try Diablo 3 on consoles, that game is a ton of fun with a co-op partner, I tried to get my girl into it but she didn't like it.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
My girls the same way, and I love it!
Castle Crashers is great Co-op (played through with my girl)
Rayman (legends and origins) really fun and you can just slap each other around
Lara Croft and Guardian of the Light
if she's a trill OG gamer you can try Diablo 3 on consoles, that game is a ton of fun with a co-op partner, I tried to get my girl into it but she didn't like it.

wait wait wait...theres a 2 player mode for tomb raider :dwillhuh:

and it sounds like I'm really late on the rayman series

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
My ultimate goal is to be a polygamist and have weekly LAN parties with my wives.

On-Topic: I knew a nerdy black girl who had natural 32DD t*ts. I was always too nervous to make a move. She would always beat me in Super Street Fighter and other games because my dikk would always be too hard to think straight.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This sounds like a Seinfeld episode...Ed is dating himself and has swept himself off of his feet :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:wow:

Every Kiss begins with K :ahh:
http://www.kay.com[/SPOILER]

stay away from chains though if you can. Goto a local jeweler. Chains usually have the lower quality shyt. I originally copped my ole lady's shyt from one of the chains, but something told me to check a local premium jeweler. Their shyt look like fukkin glass compared to the shyt I copped at the chain. Took that chain shyt back and copped the premium shyt.
When/IF the time comes of course

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dr Courtlove has spoken!!!!
:russ: I'm just fukkin with Edward for real. Like I said, I hope this really works out for him
He sounds excited. If it don't work out, we got ammo now :shaq:
Ed knows what it iz...
:wow:

Every Kiss begins with K :ahh:
http://www.kay.com[/SPOILER]
LMAO and :whoa:
From the sound of it, you haven't been together THAT long. I know yall joking, but I too am in a new relationship
And shorty is already putting the press on a nikka. Trying to get me to toss around the word LOVE and we only been together for a month and a half
I do have love for her, but I'm not ready to lock myself into something this fast
We haven't even had a fight yet. I've told her I loved her, but I don't tell her I love her

Mr.Mothereffing G, how long did it take you to be comfortable saying I love you to this chick if you don't mind me asking???

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
stay away from chains though if you can. Goto a local jeweler. Chains usually have the lower quality shyt. I originally copped my ole lady's shyt from one of the chains, but something told me to check a local premium jeweler. Their shyt look like fukkin glass compared to the shyt I copped at the chain. Took that chain shyt back and copped the premium shyt.
When/IF the time comes of course
WORD on the spoiler...this is WE'LL SEE STATUS :whoa:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
What's wrong with that one?

I was just naming off games where you don't have to deal with split-screen to be honest

:yeshrug:

I played it with my bro a while back, seemed like a decent game.
nah I don't know anything about that game, I was legit asking for more info

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Or maybe, most guys are gumps like yourself. So an actual "DIME" has had almost every man in her presence simp it up for her, so its highly unlikely to find an actual dime who would then cook and clean and play video games and not be some tramp on a come up :manny:
You see young virgin, if she had all that going for her, someone would have scooped that. So there is MOST LIKELY some issue with the broad. Maybe a nut case, maybe a drug addict.. something bruh

That's just life, reality. But if you live in a nerds world, I'm sure your view would be something different :deadmanny:

The fact he said he didn't know all this about her, damn near a half a year later? That shows that communication isn't really there. Ed as of right now has no idea what he is dealing with exactly.
He even said he's in the honeymoon phase for lack of a better word. I'm just judging off the bits and pieces of info I'm getting. There was no pic posted. Maybe this girl isn't really a dime. Maybe she a foe-and-a-half
Then all the stuff I'm talking about doesn't apply. Too many factors for me to be CERTAIN. But I'm no simp, I'm hip when it comes to woman and game. Get on my level :smugdraper:

and walk around the crib rocking an apron while doing the dishes? no thanks :facepalm:

you need to reach out to the godfather of the lifestyle, mowgli, and soak some game up.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nah I don't know anything about that game, I was legit asking for more info
Ah ok, yeah... you're a zombie fan right? Well it's top down shooter in a zombie apocalypse setting. It's coop and you see both characters on screen while you play.

Here's the trailer for the version they just dropped for PS4, but it's been on PS3 for a minute now

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
brb-using-imagination-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2132.gif

• Dap
Reactions: PS4