I've been dating this chick since October and just found out she not only likes games but is good

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
sounds like you found one, good shyt...now, like my man said:
even my parents is like "wow you don't even talk about your women to us, she sounds phenomenal..don't mess this up."

this girl goes to church with me brehs :ohlawd:. Even if you don't believe in god thats something really special. I never shared that with nobody :wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even my parents is like "wow you don't even talk about your women to us, she sounds phenomenal..don't mess this up."

this girl goes to church with me brehs :ohlawd:. Even if you don't believe in god thats something really special. I never shared that with nobody :wow:

lol good shyt....sounds like yall got shyt in common and have hit it off...have fun and enjoy brotha...feel her out about long term relationship status, but dont take too long feeling her out...cause if you thinking she a keeper, i'm pretty sure there are others out there thinking the same thing...

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Left 4 Dead is always fun (especially if she down to smoke an L before y'all play)

Army of Two if you like 3rd person shooters.

Zombies on BO2

Soul Calibur (my girl is better than me I don't play that shyt w her)

Marvel Vs Capcom 3

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:salute:

some guys just have to be happy for less i guess. have fun with the dishes:mjlol:
Or maybe, most guys are gumps like yourself. So an actual "DIME" has had almost every man in her presence simp it up for her, so its highly unlikely to find an actual dime who would then cook and clean and play video games and not be some tramp on a come up :manny:
You see young virgin, if she had all that going for her, someone would have scooped that. So there is MOST LIKELY some issue with the broad. Maybe a nut case, maybe a drug addict.. something bruh

That's just life, reality. But if you live in a nerds world, I'm sure your view would be something different :deadmanny:

The fact he said he didn't know all this about her, damn near a half a year later? That shows that communication isn't really there. Ed as of right now has no idea what he is dealing with exactly.
He even said he's in the honeymoon phase for lack of a better word. I'm just judging off the bits and pieces of info I'm getting. There was no pic posted. Maybe this girl isn't really a dime. Maybe she a foe-and-a-half
Then all the stuff I'm talking about doesn't apply. Too many factors for me to be CERTAIN. But I'm no simp, I'm hip when it comes to woman and game. Get on my level :smugdraper:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Or maybe, most guys are gumps like yourself. So an actual "DIME" has had almost every man in her presence simp it up for her, so its highly unlikely to find an actual dime who would then cook and clean and play video games and not be some tramp on a come up :manny:
You see young virgin, if she had all that going for her, someone would have scooped that. So there is MOST LIKELY some issue with the broad. Maybe a nut case, maybe a drug addict.. something bruh

That's just life, reality. But if you live in a nerds world, I'm sure your view would be something different :deadmanny:

The fact he said he didn't know all this about her, damn near a half a year later? That shows that communication isn't really there. Ed as of right now has no idea what he is dealing with exactly.
He even said he's in the honeymoon phase for lack of a better word. I'm just judging off the bits and pieces of info I'm getting. There was no pic posted. Maybe this girl isn't really a dime. Maybe she a foe-and-a-half
Then all the stuff I'm talking about doesn't apply. Too many factors for me to be CERTAIN. But I'm no simp, I'm hip when it comes to woman and game. Get on my level :smugdraper:

Dr Courtlove has spoken!!!!