I've been dating this chick since October and just found out she not only likes games but is good

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Portal 2, Left4 Dead 2(since it has the L4D1 campaigns in it via DLC anyways), Resident Evil 5(dunno about 6), Borderlands 1/2, Splinter Cell usually has some fun co-op missions/game modes too.

Saints Row 2 for ultimate open-sandbox fukkery. :shaq:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Portal 2, Left4 Dead 2(since it has the L4D1 campaigns in it via DLC anyways), Resident Evil 5(dunno about 6), Borderlands 1/2, Splinter Cell usually has some fun co-op missions/game modes too.

Saints Row 2 for ultimate open-sandbox fukkery. :shaq:
saints row have split screen or same screen? She liked the OG one

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Me and my girl might play some co-op from the Super Nintendo/Genesis era.

Does she have a strong hate for OSU? :mjpls:
I got her rockin maize and blue :myman:

I knew she was down for the cause when early in our relationship she stayed in a bar during like a double overtime michigan game while I was :to: :why: :blessed: :beli: :snoop :whoo: :win: :damn: :banderas: emotional rollercoaster status.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
and walk around the crib rocking an apron while doing the dishes? no thanks :facepalm:

you need to reach out to the godfather of the lifestyle, mowgli, and soak some game up.
This nikka said "You need to holla @ Mowgli" :laff:
Mowgli my nikka, but if that is your "go to referral" spot then it was already too late for you :heh:
You see, you still in fantasy land. Yes, having a girl that cooks, cleans, is a dime, fukks you the way you like, swallows protein shakes, plays games, laughs at your jokes/etc.

Come on man, to find all that in one person isn't this easy find. Then to find that and it not be spoken for? Good luck with that
The ones who do fit that, why wouldn't they be scooped up already? You gotta have YOUR GAME TIGHT bruh
You should be able to cook your ass off, a woman loves that. If you wanna wife the chick, then she better be able to do more than "eggs" :hula:

I'm just a lil more experienced than you iz be. And I found it odd that it took a half a year to find out something like if she likes videogames. How do you not know that much in 6months? Cooks, Cleans, And is a dime?
Those types of girls are not just lying around. I'd be like :patrice: whats your story broadie...
(Which nobody here knows since that hasn't been shared)

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
LOL @ the replies, this really is some too good to be true stuff isn't it...i won the more I talk about her

"she white? :mjpls:"
"two black parents? :wtb:"
"she cook and clean? :usure:"

i better lock it up sometime soon :merchant:and not tell anyone from seattle who/where she is :birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This nikka said "You need to holla @ Mowgli" :laff:
Mowgli my nikka, but if that is your "go to referral" spot then it was already too late for you :heh:
You see, you still in fantasy land. Yes, having a girl that cooks, cleans, is a dime, fukks you the way you like, swallows protein shakes, plays games, laughs at your jokes/etc.

Come on man, to find all that in one person isn't this easy find. Then to find that and it not be spoken for? Good luck with that
The ones who do fit that, why wouldn't they be scooped up already? You gotta have YOUR GAME TIGHT bruh
You should be able to cook your ass off, a woman loves that. If you wanna wife the chick, then she better be able to do more than "eggs" :hula:

I'm just a lil more experienced than you iz be. And I found it odd that it took a half a year to find out something like if she likes videogames. How do you not know that much in 6months? Cooks, Cleans, And is a dime?
Those types of girls are not just lying around. I'd be like :patrice: whats your story broadie...
(Which nobody here knows since that hasn't been shared)

shots fired @ @Mr. Somebody

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:blessed:

IDK why but I never brought it up until she just asked why we never actually play GAMES on the PS3 :leon:

I busted out the MK9...gave her that work at first then she chose mileena :lupe: she put johnny cage to bed then we were neck and neck until we got too competitive :birdman: :sitdown:

Bought resident evil 6 saturday for some good coop gameplay, which I love. Gonna bring resistance 1 and 2 out of the woodwork as well for the same reason.

She is down with madden and we're both about 2 years removed. Gonna teach her NCAA and recop that.

Brehs I'm in heaven :lawd:

so to the point of the thread

any recommendations for on-the-couch co-op gameplay? I looked at Farcry 3 and almost copped...Any of yall recommend some good two player games?
Crazy girl fukked me up for like 2 years after this thread