I've been dating this chick since October and just found out she not only likes games but is good

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
:blessed:

IDK why but I never brought it up until she just asked why we never actually play GAMES on the PS3 :leon:

I busted out the MK9...gave her that work at first then she chose mileena :lupe: she put johnny cage to bed then we were neck and neck until we got too competitive :birdman: :sitdown:

Bought resident evil 6 saturday for some good coop gameplay, which I love. Gonna bring resistance 1 and 2 out of the woodwork as well for the same reason.

She is down with madden and we're both about 2 years removed. Gonna teach her NCAA and recop that.

Brehs I'm in heaven :lawd:

so to the point of the thread

any recommendations for on-the-couch co-op gameplay? I looked at Farcry 3 and almost copped...Any of yall recommend some good two player games?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Don't fukk it up.
i'm not. I KNOW what I have in this girl. We were poppin BOTTLES on her birthday and she's accompanying me to miami in june for a wedding.

Everything has been perfect so far, she's built like a track star, loves videogames, loves running and exercise like me, loves the hell out of me, and have identical sense of humor.

low key I'm still waiting for 'the catch' :lupe:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

IDK why but I never brought it up until she just asked why we never actually play GAMES on the PS3 :leon:

I busted out the MK9...gave her that work at first then she chose mileena :lupe: she put johnny cage to bed then we were neck and neck until we got too competitive :birdman: :sitdown:

Bought resident evil 6 saturday for some good coop gameplay, which I love. Gonna bring resistance 1 and 2 out of the woodwork as well for the same reason.

She is down with madden and we're both about 2 years removed. Gonna teach her NCAA and recop that.

any recommendations for on-the-couch co-op gameplay? I looked at Farcry 3 and almost copped...Any of yall recommend some good two player games?
If it took you this long to figure this out about her? Then you share that girl
Don't buy too many games bruh, you gonna be feelin sad as shyt when yall break up and you lookin at that dusty copy of Farcry 3 thinkin to yourself ":to: we was supposed to co-op that :sadbron:"

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm not. I KNOW what I have in this girl. We were poppin BOTTLES on her birthday and she's accompanying me to miami in june for a wedding.

Everything has been perfect so far, she's built like a track star, loves videogames, loves running and exercise like me, loves the hell out of me, and have identical sense of humor.

low key I'm still waiting for 'the catch' :lupe:

is she a dime and does she cook and clean for you tho?

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps

Last game me and wifey played together was Portal 2