@itsyoung!! Intervention thread...You CAN beat this!

teacher

All Star
Daps
Crazy how much truth this thread holds heading into 2018.

To add on. He's not black but on a black forum constantly trying to make himself seem "better" than others. Always bragging about what he has and others don't. And when called out in a lie, he doesn't respond. He has constantly said I make minimum wage and live with my parents. I said I post proof that both of those are false and he shut up.

He also said I'm trash at games. So I told him I'd beat him in any game. Know what this nikka does? He challenges to me to a game that is team based :dead: a game that requires a squad of actual people(not bots) literally like challenging someone to 1vs1 in league of legends :dead:

Now I've trolled but I've admitted to it. This nikka is not trolling and is dead ass stupid. He just wants attention because he's an Indian orphan.

According to the Honorable Elijah Muhammed if you aren’t white you ‘black’ :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I haven’t....
@Dominic Brehetto

I havnt had “beef” with many posters, its usually just very active posters so it seems like im arguing with lot of people because everytime I log in i have multiple notifications from them in multiple threads so then I just respond :manny:

I go entire months without posting in this section sometimes but i still read it. Arguments still happen only difference is im willing to match the “lows” of the arguments while others just put posters on ignore.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
"I can't respect your opinion on video games, because you drive a used car" - TheColi

see, this is a prime example of you jumping out the window on a subject you have 0 idea about.

@HookersandIceCream used to be a regular poster here back in the day, I used to drive a charger and was looking into new cars in the showroom section of this forum( a forum he also regularly posted in), he flipped that into me being broke because it was a "used charger", despite the fact im looking for a new car (buying new car = broke. coli logic). So for days he followed me in every sub forum "broke boy" this "broke boy" that. but come to find out this guy drove a fukking used audi A4 (entry level car) at the time of all this slander :martin: he said he got it for $18k :martin: ..this same dude would shyt on ALL cars that wernt luxury.. hondas, toyotas, dodge, ford, etc... which blew my mind because the entire time hes making fun of my used charger, used chargers cost about the same as his entry level audi :martin: basically dude was fake stunting but was doing it for years in the show room :manny: so when I pointed that out, it just turned into this shyt we see today :manny:

so now when I buy new cars, I shyt on him :manny: and only him :manny: Ive bought $110k worth of cars in the past 6 months alone :pachaha: but thats where that stems from and you just might know the back story of everything :manny:

dont be mad at me for glowing up on these miserable mafukkas :ufdup: be mad at them for ruining legit threads where people are asking legit questions :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
see, this is a prime example of you jumping out the window on a subject you have 0 idea about.

@HookersandIceCream used to be a regular poster here back in the day, I used to drive a charger and was looking into new cars in the showroom section of this forum( a forum he also regularly posted in), he flipped that into me being broke because it was a "used charger", despite the fact im looking for a new car (buying new car = broke. coli logic). So for days he followed me in every sub forum "broke boy" this "broke boy" that. but come to find out this guy drove a fukking used audi A4 (entry level car) at the time of all this slander :martin: he said he got it for $18k :martin: ..this same dude would shyt on ALL cars that wernt luxury.. hondas, toyotas, dodge, ford, etc... which blew my mind because the entire time hes making fun of my used charger, used chargers cost about the same as his entry level audi :martin: basically dude was fake stunting but was doing it for years in the show room :manny: so when I pointed that out, it just turned into this shyt we see today :manny:

so now when I buy new cars, I shyt on him :manny: and only him :manny: Ive bought $110k worth of cars in the past 6 months alone :pachaha: but thats where that stems from and you just might know the back story of everything :manny:

dont be mad at me for glowing up on these miserable mafukkas :ufdup: be mad at them for ruining legit threads where people are asking legit questions :ufdup:
Whoa there big tymer, stuntin like ya daddy :hhh: