@itsyoung!! Intervention thread...You CAN beat this!

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Breh, I have no "horse" in this race, but @itsyoung!! is just a competitive person who likes conflict. I'm like that myself in certain situations. Don't take it personally. It is what it is, so move on. If you aren't skilled in arguments, @itsyoung!! is gonna be hard to talk to. But once you realize it's just a debate and a method of communication, you can understand where he is coming from
What is there to debate about making fun of people living situations trying to put yourself over them? Gaming? Cool. Cars? Sure. But when you have to make yourself seem like a better person cause you make more money and make up lies? Naw
You make good money and don't act like him. You can tell youre a good poster, he isn't.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What is there to debate about making fun of people living situations trying to put yourself over them? Gaming? Cool. Cars? Sure. But when you have to make yourself seem like a better person cause you make more money and make up lies? Naw
You make good money and don't act like him. You can tell youre a good poster, he isn't.
I appreciate the compliment. Everyone is different. Sometimes it takes some time to see the other persons perspective. I have been interacting with @itsyoung!! for years. He’s beefed with me in the past, but we’re cool now. He’s a passionate guy and has a sharp tongue. I really don’t think he means any harm. :yeshrug:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I appreciate the compliment. Everyone is different. Sometimes it takes some time to see the other persons perspective. I have been interacting with @itsyoung!! for years. He’s beefed with me in the past, but we’re cool now. He’s a passionate guy and has a sharp tongue. I really don’t think he means any harm. :yeshrug:
At 1 point me and him were neutral. I defended him in the blackthought situation. Defended him with his pc stanning. Now I'm his boogeyman cause I got him in his feelings with my grade A trolling :win:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You’re relatively new here as far as timeline goes thats why you dont understand the arguments being had, that have taken course for years before you started posting here.

Im a reactionary person. I react to situations, dont go looking for them. Example this thread i forgot ever exsisted , its years old, yet im tagged in it today - so i react to it (aka respond).

As far as @MeachTheMonster and @PS4 goes they are both very broke people with familys to care for which leaves them as miserable posters since they cant care for them like a real man should. Because of this theyve had issues with everyone here regardless of platform allegiance.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
You’re relatively new here as far as timeline goes thats why you dont understand the arguments being had, that have taken course for years before you started posting here.

Im a reactionary person. I react to situations, dont go looking for them. Example this thread i forgot ever exsisted , its years old, yet im tagged in it today - so i react to it (aka respond).

As far as @MeachTheMonster and @PS4 goes they are both very broke people with familys to care for which leaves them as miserable posters since they cant care for them like a real man should. Because of this theyve had issues with everyone here regardless of platform allegiance.
I don't know about those dudes personal life. How do you know, any proof?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No you don't. As much as they annoy me as posters(I have them on ignore) no one here knows where they work, living situation etc. And tbh, no one should care

except I do :usure: and again none of this mattered at the start, this is years of shyt in the making

I got sent his private facebook years ago when he won worst poster of the year, half this forum wanted to expose him and his failing rap career, I said it was too far :hubie: he aint see that shyt tho :hubie:

all this talk about people's family needs to stop

some shyt a lot of arcadiums dont see cause they not active in other forums :hubie: as example, PS4 is a die hard red skins fan, im native american, ill let you add 2+2 how that conversation goes in the coliseum :hubie: where you think all this family shyt started :hubie:

you think his ignorance and stanning is crazy here ? :mjlol: its even worst when it comes to the Wizards and Redskins... he just happens to post more here, but his posts in the coliseum are as bad or worse

how many times have I been called an orphan or foster child as an insult on here in the past week alone :mjlol: (im neither actually), if you think im taking the high road with these failure of fathers, it aint gonna be me :hubie:

Last edited: