@itsyoung!! Intervention thread...You CAN beat this!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
"b-b-but he started it" :sadbron:

:camby:

its just internet words man if someone wanna get with the action then im with it :manny: not sure why you care so much you aint even involved in any of this you can click the X on your browser any time :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
except I do :usure: and again none of this mattered at the start, this is years of shyt in the making
:popcorn:
I got sent his private facebook years ago when he won worst poster of the year, half this forum wanted to expose him and his failing rap career, I said it was too far :hubie:
Sent my private Facebook after I won worst poster. :gucci:And my failing rap career :dwillhuh: So what did you find, me inside a Roy Rogers by myself taking a selfie? (Imagine that)The rap career, I used to ghost write for Wacky D bytch
RB3pxz.gif

he aint see that shyt tho :hubie:

some shyt a lot of arcadiums dont see cause they not active in other forums :hubie: as example, PS4 is a die hard red skins fan, im native american, ill let you add 2+2 how that conversation goes in the coliseum :hubie: where you think all this family shyt started :hubie:
I'll speak on it If the wounds are too deep :francis: for starters, I guess he only post here out of anger since he hardly plays any games other than overwatch of course. Yes, I live in the area so I'm a Redskins fan. I'm boycotting tho so I haven't been able to watch them stink this season :manny: I'm honestly not 100% sure what this ladies issue is but I guess he's opposed to the name? I then dropped some science on him that has him questioning everything, enlightened him that just like how cacs are influencing the population to hate one another in 2017 via social media and mainstream society? They BEEN doing that, it's called a Jedi mind trick. They get you to hate yourselves. How many black people hate themselves today? Black people know what I'm talking about. Race and specifically race identity in the black community is not dictated by black people, it's dictated WITH black people. They pulled the same shyt with the natives, and even tried to erase the meaning of the word Redskin to mean something offensive, gave him a history lesson. Here's a link, but I'll just quote a juicy part that can be cross referenced
The Real History of the Word Redskin. It's Not What You Think.
When I was growing up, I thought 'gyp' was simply a synonym for 'cheat,' and used it accordingly. It was only when I was an adult that I learned that gyp was short for gypsy. At which point, I stopped using it.

So, if only you knew the story behind redskin you would find it offensive, right? Well, not exactly.

In 2005, the Indian language scholar Ives Goddard of the Smithsonian Institution published a remarkable and consequential study of redskin's early history. His findings shifted the dates for the word's first appearance in print by more than a century and shed an awkward light on the contemporary debate. Goddard found, in summary, that "the actual origin of the word is entirely benign."

Redskin, he learned, had not emerged first in English or any European language. The English term, in fact, derived from Native American phrases involving the color red in combination with terms for flesh, skin, and man. These phrases were part of a racial vocabulary that Indians often used to designate themselves in opposition to others whom they (like the Europeans) called black, white, and so on.

But the language into which those terms for Indians were first translated was French. The tribes among whom the proto forms of redskin first appeared lived in the area of the upper Mississippi River called Illinois country. (Courtdog tidbit: skins began as a team in Illinois :francis:)Their extensive contact with French-speaking colonists, before the French pulled out of North America, led to these phrases being translated, in the 1760s, more or less literally as peau-rouge and only then into English as redskin. It bears mentioning that many such translators were mixed-blood Indians.

Half a century later, redskin began circulating. It was used at the White House when President Madison requested that various Indian tribes steer clear of an alliance with Britain. No Ears, a chief of the Little Osages, spoke in reply and one of his statements was translated as, "I know the manners of the whites and the red skins." Only in 2004, however, when the Papers of James Madison project at the University of Virginia reached the year 1812 did this and another use of redskin from the same meeting come to light.

The word became even more well known when the Meskwaki chief Black Thunder delivered a speech at a treaty conference after the War of 1812. Black Thunder, whose words were translated by an interpreter, said that he would speak calmly and without fear, adding, "I turn to all, red skins and white skins, and challenge an accusation against me
So like how trump got cacs hating Muslims, America's history would suggest that they would turn a good Redskin bad. Then the oppressed if ignorant of its origin, would feel like it's derogatory.

He then got mad and tried to pull the ignorance is trump card, which I replied my girl is native American (and black) and its a Redskins fan. That also makes are child a quarter native. Her grandfather is full, nobody knows what percentage It'syoung is because he's adopted, the nikka could be Mexican and German for real :yeshrug:
you think his ignorance and stanning is crazy here ? :mjlol: its even worst when it comes to the Wizards and Redskins... he just happens to post more here, but his posts in the coliseum are as bad or worse
I have to agree with you here, I am a horrible poster, like a 1/2 seed even :smugbiden:
how many times have I been called an orphan or foster child as an insult on here in the past week alone :mjlol: (im neither actually), if you think im taking the high road with these failure of fathers, it aint gonna be me :hubie:
You lie alot, this admitted stalker is an untrustworthy witness. Let's see receipts, like these...
not latin american. native american. as in I check the box when doing demographics native american. as in I was supposed to grow up on a reservation native american.

and my mom was a slut too I aint know her either insulting her to me wont get you anywhere we can join in together and call her everythin from a whore to slut to a junkie and itd all be true :yeshrug:

and im adopted dumbass which ive stated multiple times is how I know im native american because when you are adopted and native american the reservations legally have rights to you (for obvious reasons) but through loop holes I was able to be adopted by my parents

who unlike you are real parents

see I can explain all this, and its detailed on my adopted papers and history

but you cant explain why your kids call someone else father :sadcam: even though they live with you :sadcam:
So you was adopted, then your adopted parents loopholed you into a tax write-off, ya moms a junkie so it's likely you was a meth baby. I'm only revealing this information because you solicited it. I was minding my business :sas2:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:popcorn:

Sent my private Facebook after I won worst poster. :gucci:And my failing rap career :dwillhuh: So what did you find, me inside a Roy Rogers by myself taking a selfie? (Imagine that)The rap career, I used to ghost write for Wacky D bytch
RB3pxz.gif

I'll speak on it If the wounds are too deep :francis: for starters, I guess he only post here out of anger since he hardly plays any games other than overwatch of course. Yes, I live in the area so I'm a Redskins fan. I'm boycotting tho so I haven't been able to watch them stink this season :manny: I'm honestly not 100% sure what this ladies issue is but I guess he's opposed to the name? I then dropped some science on him that has him questioning everything, enlightened him that just like how cacs are influencing the population to hate one another in 2017 via social media and mainstream society? They BEEN doing that, it's called a Jedi mind trick. They get you to hate yourselves. How many black people hate themselves today? Black people know what I'm talking about. Race and specifically race identity in the black community is not dictated by black people, it's dictated WITH black people. They pulled the same shyt with the natives, and even tried to erase the meaning of the word Redskin to mean something offensive, gave him a history lesson. Here's a link, but I'll just quote a juicy part that can be cross referenced
The Real History of the Word Redskin. It's Not What You Think.

So like how trump got cacs hating Muslims, America's history would suggest that they would turn a good Redskin bad. Then the oppressed if ignorant of its origin, would feel like it's derogatory.

He then got mad and tried to pull the ignorance is trump card, which I replied my girl is native American (and black) and its a Redskins fan. That also makes are child a quarter native. Her grandfather is full, nobody knows what percentage It'syoung is because he's adopted, the nikka could be Mexican and German for real :yeshrug:

I have to agree with you here, I am a horrible poster, like a 1/2 seed even :smugbiden:

You lie alot, this admitted stalker is an untrustworthy witness. Let's see receipts, like these...

So you was adopted, then your adopted parents loopholed you into a tax write-off, ya moms a junkie so it's likely you was a meth baby. I'm only revealing this information because you solicited it. I was minding my business :sas2:

you know when you type shyt like this no one ever reads it right :dwillhuh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
At 1 point me and him were neutral. I defended him in the blackthought situation. Defended him with his pc stanning. Now I'm his boogeyman cause I got him in his feelings with my grade A trolling :win:
Y’all together did go in on me earlier In the year . So I’m :russ: right now

Last edited: