@itsyoung!! Intervention thread...You CAN beat this!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Classic defense mechanism @itsyoung!!

You waisting everybody times and you dont even play games and dont even earn a well respected vehicle. A complete goof.

I atleast respected that you went hard, but you dont even play the fukkin games you be stanning?

ive played the games I talk about (and for many hours) except CS pretty much. I just watch that shyt (a lot). Thats probably my favorite game on twitch by a large margin especially when its tournament time

I loaded up elder scrolls online, gta 5 and wow in the past 3 days. my fingers are :flabbynsick: cause I havnt played games since literally 2015. pressing hot keys all slow and shyt :flabbynsick:

ima try that doom beta this weekend though

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
ive played the games I talk about (and for many hours) except CS pretty much. I just watch that shyt (a lot). Thats probably my favorite game on twitch by a large margin especially when its tournament time

I loaded up elder scrolls online, gta 5 and wow in the past 3 days. my fingers are :flabbynsick: cause I havnt played games since literally 2015. pressing hot keys all slow and shyt :flabbynsick:

ima try that doom beta this weekend though

I cant believe what I'm hearing.

This is like Iron Man 3 when everybody thought The Mandarin was Gawdbody but he was just a actor.

:scust:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Classic defense mechanism @itsyoung!!

You waisting everybody times and you dont even play games and dont even earn a well respected vehicle. A complete goof.

I atleast respected that you went hard, but you dont even play the fukkin games you be stanning?
did/do you post on IGN?

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found it hilarious that posters were talking shyt about his car when I've seen countless people on here admitting to selling their new consoles just to pay bills. I can't wait to see how many of these idiots get their utilities cut off or face eviction for these "upgraded" consoles.:russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I found it hilarious that posters were talking shyt about his car when I've seen countless people on here admitting to selling their new consoles just to pay bills. I can't wait to see how many of these idiots get their utilities cut off or face eviction for these "upgraded" consoles.:russ:

you gotta understand , most of them are broke or young - thats all I can think of why they would act that way

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Crazy how much truth this thread holds heading into 2018.

To add on. He's not black but on a black forum constantly trying to make himself seem "better" than others. Always bragging about what he has and others don't. And when called out in a lie, he doesn't respond. He has constantly said I make minimum wage and live with my parents. I said I post proof that both of those are false and he shut up.

He also said I'm trash at games. So I told him I'd beat him in any game. Know what this nikka does? He challenges to me to a game that is team based :dead: a game that requires a squad of actual people(not bots) literally like challenging someone to 1vs1 in league of legends :dead:

Now I've trolled but I've admitted to it. This nikka is not trolling and is dead ass stupid. He just wants attention because he's an Indian orphan.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Crazy how much truth this thread holds heading into 2018.

To add on. He's not black but on a black forum constantly trying to make himself seem "better" than others. Always bragging about what he has and others don't. And when called out in a lie, he doesn't respond. He has constantly said I make minimum wage and live with my parents. I said I post proof that both of those are false and he shut up.

He also said I'm trash at games. So I told him I'd beat him in any game. Know what this nikka does? He challenges to me to a game that is team based :dead: a game that requires a squad of actual people(not bots) literally like challenging someone to 1vs1 in league of legends :dead:

Now I've trolled but I've admitted to it. This nikka is not trolling and is dead ass stupid. He just wants attention because he's an Indian orphan.
Breh, I have no "horse" in this race, but @itsyoung!! is just a competitive person who likes conflict. I'm like that myself in certain situations. Don't take it personally. It is what it is, so move on. If you aren't skilled in arguments, @itsyoung!! is gonna be hard to talk to. But once you realize it's just a debate and a method of communication, you can understand where he is coming from