It's time we stop recognizing Chris Paul as a great defensive player

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

What's wrong with mentioning Joseph?
He's trash and I watch every Raptors game. Stop it :camby: . As soon as he comes in and Lowry leaves, the other team makes a run. You think coach Casey is playing Lowry 40 mins a game for fun?

Daps
He's trash and I watch every Raptors game. Stop it :camby: . As soon as he comes in and Lowry leaves, the other team makes a run. You think coach Casey is playing Lowry 40 mins a game for fun?
He's been inconsistent this season (on both sides of the ball), yet it still doesn't take away from him being one of the best defenders at the PG position. Very few PGs (if any at all) can play great defense all the time. Don't come in here with your petty ass attitude because your neck is sore from other threads. And there's this -
Casey is the worst coach these playoffs. Joseph is absolutely dominating the playoffs but you rather play this bum Lowry.
I have no time for your flip flopping nonsense. :russell:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's been inconsistent this season (on both sides of the ball), yet it still doesn't take away from him being one of the best defenders at the PG position. Very few PGs (if any at all) can play great defense all the time. Don't come in here with your petty ass attitude because your neck is sore from other threads. And there's this -

I have no time for your flip flopping nonsense. :russell:

Where did I say Joseph was a great defender?

Jesus christ, you always have to bring something from the archives. Get a life

"Kyle Lowry > Jason Kidd in his prime"

Daps
Where did I say Joseph was a great defender?

Jesus christ, you always have to bring something from the archives. Get a life

"Kyle Lowry > Jason Kidd in his prime"
Because you're always flip flopping just to push some petty ass bullshyt. Keep it moving, this thread isn't for you.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you're always flip flopping just to push some petty ass bullshyt. Keep it moving, this thread isn't for you.

Judging by the thread title, this thread isn't for you either.

the most impactful player on defense this season isn't a great defensive player

:mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin do you watch basketball games for your own agenda or do you actually enjoy the sport?

Dude is having 5 different arguments at once and follows games for argumentative purposes.