It's time we stop recognizing Chris Paul as a great defensive player

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
you and your p*ssy analytics are why you always get called out on shyt, I want you to know that. Its like you don't acknowledge the eye test whatsoever. CP3 had a bad game and it was what it was, but to suggest things like this season hasn't been a reemergence of one of the premier defenders at his position is nonsense

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you and your p*ssy analytics are why you always get called out on shyt, I want you to know that. Its like you don't acknowledge the eye test whatsoever. CP3 had a bad game and it was what it was, but to suggest things like this season hasn't been a reemergence of one of the premier defenders at his position is nonsense
When you play his game and bring stats that make his argument look weak, he says the stats are out of context

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
When you play his game and bring stats that make his argument look weak, he says the stats are out of context
Dudes a fukking weirdo. I remember when he was still bigging Steph up as the core of the team during the Finals, as it was clearly evident he was doing NOTHING for the team at first

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes a fukking weirdo. I remember when he was still bigging Steph up as the core of the team during the Finals, as his was clearly evident he was doing NOTHING for the team at first
Remember when he got ran off the coli all summer after the finals loss :skip:

Daps
:mjlol:

Do you even believe half the shyt you post? You're the very definition of a smart dumb nikka who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Daps
Dudes a fukking weirdo. I remember when he was still bigging Steph up as the core of the team during the Finals, as it was clearly evident he was doing NOTHING for the team at first
And I remember when you were coppin pleas after the Warriors were up 3-1. Then you were made to look like a bigger fool when Cleveland came back and won. :mjlol:
posts like these are the only way to get him to own up to anything and he might still end up ducking them :mjlol:
Not only did I answer that question but I debunked it too. :ufdup:

Daps
Maybe if you could actually apply the proper context to the stats you bring to the table, you wouldn't look like a clown when they're used against you... :manny:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
And I remember when you were coppin pleas after the Warriors were up 3-1. Then you were made to look like a bigger fool when Cleveland came back and won. :mjlol:

Not only did I answer that question but I debunked it too. :ufdup:
You still havent pulled any examples of me copping any pleas, you fukking loser

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this thread won't die :blessed:

until GSH sees the point god shut Lillard and McColllum down again :mjpls: