It's time to have a talk about Shaq...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Inside the NBA was at its peak when GP and CWebb would be on there wit em back in the day. Nothing in sports media

2nd was NBA TV but I cant find much other clips when they was on Inside but it was pure comedy every time. These 2 on NBA and then the original 3 of Inside. It was still great wit Shaq but this corny ass insecure nikka got his moments just had his moments that killing the vibe he got better over the years but still there

C-Webb and Payton were entertaining.

Unfortunately Disney wants their NBA product to look as kid friendly as possible. This is why I noticed guys like JVG and Jackson are gone and now TNT inside crew are counting their last seasons. shyt is gonna become "both teams played hard" on all sports channels.

I like the format of TNT inside the NBA where guys are cracking jokes and doing some small trash talking. It's nowhere near as unprofessional as those youtube channels like gilbert arenas, etc.

They are trying to make it a humble generic product.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Oh of course. The show was untouchable at its peak, but it’s been on a sad decline for the last 8 years or so and now I just want it put out of its misery, these guys don’t even like working together anymore and it’s obvious, time to let it go

They have gotten rid of a lot of behind the scenes people. They have known the show might be ending for a while now.

How would most people feel if their lick was about to end.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Inside the NBA was at its peak when GP and CWebb would be on there wit em back in the day. Nothing in sports media

2nd was NBA TV but I cant find much other clips when they was on Inside but it was pure comedy every time. These 2 on NBA and then the original 3 of Inside. It was still great wit Shaq but this corny ass insecure nikka got his moments just had his moments that killing the vibe he got better over the years but still there

GP and CWebb were hilarious but you know they not gonna let nikkas get TOO comfortable. And them nikkas were definitely comfortable.

It’s like that NFL Gameday Final with Deion, Irvin, and Mooch. That was a GREAT show, but once again they were getting too loose for comfort.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Charles and Shaq just signed in 2022 a 10 year 100mil deal with TNT with Charles contract can hit 200mil that's why he have the show with Gale King so even if it end they still getting payed. All I seen with Kenny is he getting 14mil so he should be pissed if it end.