It's time to have a talk about Shaq...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He is by far the worst analyst on the TNT crew.

His answer for everything is always that the player needs to play better.

Ernie: What should the Suns do as a team if the Twolves continue to send a hard double at Durant?

Shaq: KD just has to play better.

Ernie: There were some questionable calls down the stretch and the Mavs seemed to be on the short end of most of them

Shaq: Sure, Luka got poked in the eye on that 3 attempt, but he just has to play better.

I know I'm not the only one who has noticed this
Bro he’s been there for comedic relief… I realized that the first year he was there :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Just complain to complain. You want some in depth analysis, then go watch the analytical nerd dudes on YouTube. There's a reason this show has been around for decades and in many different incarnations

The extremes yall use as alternative examples are always ass and never from the mouths you claim to be speaking for. :childplease:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's a small person. The way he jokes about other people yet can't take any jokes without making personal jabs or bringing up his accomplishments says a lot about his character. And it's also clear he doesn't watch a lick of NBA basketball beyond glimpses of whatever game he's covering. NBA can't be happy knowing that their product is constantly being covered by people who actively hate it.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
all his arguments are emotional and he looks like a dumbass when he tries to act like he's being logical

like when he said SGA should've been the mvp and kept saying he's a stat stuffer, ernie brought up all of jokic's triple doubles, then he tried to switch gears and said he should've won it cause OKC was the #1 seed by one game :mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is by far the worst analyst on the TNT crew.

His answer for everything is always that the player needs to play better.

Ernie: What should the Suns do as a team if the Twolves continue to send a hard double at Durant?

Shaq: KD just has to play better.

Ernie: There were some questionable calls down the stretch and the Mavs seemed to be on the short end of most of them

Shaq: Sure, Luka got poked in the eye on that 3 attempt, but he just has to play better.

I know I'm not the only one who has noticed this
Nah, I respect what Shaq is saying with that. You got to realize he has a very specific perspective that most people just won’t get. Shaq knows personally that when you’re the leader of the team, if it doesn’t work out, it’s your fault. So your only option is to take what control you have and play better. The technical analysis is maybe not good, but the mindset is interesting.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
All of this can be true but Inside the NBA is still the best pre and post game show of all the sports.
Oh of course. The show was untouchable at its peak, but it’s been on a sad decline for the last 8 years or so and now I just want it put out of its misery, these guys don’t even like working together anymore and it’s obvious, time to let it go

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Serious question, why do some of ya'll nikkas really care about in depth analysis after the game? Ya'll tryna coach or make it to the league one day? I just laugh and listen to the barber shop type talk they give.
why is “in-depth analysis “your soul go to? Why can’t it be a dislike for a complete lack of it shrouded in pettiness that Shaq represents? How about their lack of celebrating the NBA? Why cant that be an issue to people tired of toxic coverage you think is normal?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
why is “in-depth analysis “your soul go to? Why can’t it be a dislike for a complete lack of it shrouded in pettiness that Shaq represents? How about their lack of celebrating the NBA? Why cant that be an issue to people tired of toxic coverage you think is normal?
I was referring to OP which specifically called out his analysis of games. You seemed triggered. :russ: