It's time to have a talk about Shaq...

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
He is by far the worst analyst on the TNT crew.

His answer for everything is always that the player needs to play better.

Ernie: What should the Suns do as a team if the Twolves continue to send a hard double at Durant?

Shaq: KD just has to play better.

Ernie: There were some questionable calls down the stretch and the Mavs seemed to be on the short end of most of them

Shaq: Sure, Luka got poked in the eye on that 3 attempt, but he just has to play better.

I know I'm not the only one who has noticed this

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
It’s time be honest about that entire show, it’s horrible, Chuck is the only good analyst there and he only puts effort during the playoffs, the other 82 games he’s just being a buffoon trying to get people to laugh at his tired old jokes, Kenny is as barebones as can get and thinks he’s smarter than he actually is, Ernie is way too passive aggressive and doesn’t wrangle these guys enough and Shaq, well you already said what needed to be said about him

Im glad it’s being cancelled, GOOD RIDDANCE !!

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
My favourite was when he said coaching doesn't matter at all and the player has to take control over everything. Like he never won chips under Phil and Pat Riley. Then they had Monty Williams on after he won Coach of the Year and he was up there sucking dikk.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
It’s time be honest about that entire show, it’s horrible, Chuck is the only good analyst there and he only puts effort during the playoffs, the other 82 games he’s just being a buffoon trying to get people to laugh at his tired old jokes, Kenny is as barebones as can get and thinks he’s smarter than he actually is, Ernie is way too passive aggressive and doesn’t wrangle these guys enough and Shaq, well you already said what needed to be said about him

Im glad it’s being cancelled, GOOD RIDDANCE !!
All of this can be true but Inside the NBA is still the best pre and post game show of all the sports.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Shaq only offers the below options as "analysis".

A) *insert star player* needs to demand the ball and dominate
B) the others need to step up
C) The big man needs to dominate

That's it. He makes the show worse with his pettiness, trying to force his way into jokes not involving him, and his non analysis.

Its still a good show but Shaq brings it down a couple notches.