Its time to crown Denzel as the GOAT actor

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we redefining versatility now lol? DDL is great for dramatic roles, that's it. It doesn't matter how much his characters are different from each, he's still playing them under category which is drama.

In other words, Denzel can do what DDL do or come close to it...but DDL can't do the same. That's why Denzel wins. :win:

Who cares about range? I'm talking about who can entertain me at the movies in a variety of roles/stories.

Apparently what you think makes a great actor is different what I think. We can agree to disagree.

And you have no idea if Daniel can do what Denzel does or vice versa. Obviously they choose what movies they want to be a part of. FYI, he hasn't only done dramatic roles.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Apparently what you think makes a great actor is different what I think. We can agree to disagree.

And you have no idea if Daniel can do what Denzel does or vice versa. Obviously they choose what movies they want to be a part of. FYI, he hasn't only done dramatic roles.

We can do that :manny:

All DDL does is drama or serious movies. Nothing wrong with that, but compared to someone that does a little bit of everything...thats boring.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we redefining versatility now lol? DDL is great for dramatic roles, that's it. It doesn't matter how much his characters are different from each, he's still playing them under one category which is drama.

In other words, Denzel can do what DDL do or come close to it...but DDL can't do the same. That's why Denzel wins. :win:

Who cares about range? I'm talking about who can entertain me at the movies in a variety of roles/stories.

We're talking about GOAT actors not entertaining actors. You could take the characters Denzel plays in a lot of his movies and switch them up and for the most part you wouldn't skip a beat the way he portrays them (mannerisms, body language, speech patterns, etc.). It's still entertaining for,the most part, but its not really great acting IMO. Its the same shyt with Deniro and Pacino.

To me, method acting (which is what DD does) is what GOAT actors should be able to do.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we redefining versatility now lol? DDL is great for dramatic roles, that's it. It doesn't matter how much his characters are different from each, he's still playing them under one category which is drama.

Ashton Kutcher has been in rom-coms, dramas, thrillers, stoner comedies, using your logic, he's more versatile than DDL.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Denzel's versatility gives him the edge.

Versatility?????

MV5BMTQ5NjQ0NDI3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI0MjEzMw@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

I-Am-Legend-Dissected3.jpg

51y0IRnwQGL.jpg

220px-Ali_movie_poster.jpg

250px-Freshprincelogo.jpg

Like i said Will Smith >>>> everyotherblackactor!!!!!!!!!!!