NULL
Bokeem Woodbine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mj-laughing.gif

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
How can you be the greatest actor when you make the same facial expressions/laugh/and voice every character
His roles don't cause him to need to change his laugh and facial expressions up. When you act people need to believe you. His characters are believable. Who changes up like you are talking about? Or am I not understanding what you are saying?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
His roles don't cause him to need to change his laugh and facial expressions up. When you act people need to believe you. His characters are believable. Who changes up like you are talking about? Or am I not understanding what you are saying?

Exactly...he's George Clooney status...he plays himself...just in different costumes

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Are you being serious?

Absolutely. When I first saw Bokeem in Dead Presidents, I was so blown away by his performance as a preacher I couldn't even take Denzel seriously when I watched The Hurricane.

If you don't believe me, look at the part in this flick (Strapped) where he argues with his moms at 48:25. Name one movie where Denzel acted near that level and you get all my coli and real life cash.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i love denzel but i find his movies lack replay value.. you go see them all and are like cool i saw it..and never wanna see it again.. at least the past 15 years of his flicks have been this way to me

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Absolutely. When I first saw Bokeem in Dead Presidents, I was so blown away by his performance as a preacher I couldn't even take Denzel seriously when I watched The Hurricane.

If you don't believe me, look at the part in this flick (Strapped) where he argues with his moms at 48:25. Name one movie where Denzel acted near that level and you get all my coli and real life cash.

John q...

The guy is good but I like Denzel better

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
i love denzel but i find his movies lack replay value.. you go see them all and are like cool i saw it..and never wanna see it again.. at least the past 15 years of his flicks have been this way to me
So can u say its because of acting or just the story line? Because if I did want to see a movie again it's because of the story line never the acting. What about you?