It's sometimes hard to figure out which race some people are mixed with

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I was checking out pof and I went to the mixed race section.... I found some women who claim mixed but I'm not sure which race they are mixed with.

Can y'all help a brotha out :lupe:

mixed_race.png

:dead:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
nothing can get me down about my skin, its just very hurtful to see other black people rip into each other about skin color, darkies, piss color, do do brown, such negative names for beautiful skin and hey just dont see it as a gift. I mean it took a fukking oprah special tell us about the damage we are doing to each other. Bad enough society views almost anything that dark to be bad, but it just hurts more when other black folks join into the hate.

Now in away I can see why black folks would rather be mixed or pretend to be. The amount of hate we get from each other would make the strongest person jump ship

LMAO ah shyt. Im laughing cos someone called me that back in the day man. Lightskin and darkskin nikkas joined forces to shyt on me that day.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His mother is Kimora Lee Simmons. Would he be lying simply because he doesn't have the mixed phenotype?
In that case I don't know how to take it because, his mother is mixed, and she has a black american/american culture. It's not like he is mixed with a totally different culture, and his mom is a "pure". As far as phenotype, even if he looked Asian with the eyes, that wouldn't throw me off, because some people in my family could pass for asians because of their eyes, even though they still look, and are, black americans. I even seen black africans who look asian.

Last edited:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
She looks like she is straight from Ghana or Nigeria...

There is NO mix in her...Once you introduce non-black genes, they never go away...
you can always tell a real mixed girl from just a lightskin girl though. kind of hard to explain but mixed girls have a unique face. i dont know what it is about light skin that makes it stay but the facial features usually will go back to black features to where you can tell that shes not mixed

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Genentics are weird as fukk sometimes.

My friend is half black half white but he looks like he's mexican or something.
that reminds me of the rock. hes half black but doesnt look it i am mixed myself and dont look like anything you could place so i know how wierd that shyt is. when they had him with the nation i felt bad for him because the gimmick was to be pro black or black nationalists knowing black people would never claim the rock like that looking how he looks... russel wilson too. same thing.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
In that case I don't know how to take it because, his mother is mixed, and she has a black american/american culture. It's not like he is mixed with a totally different culture, and his mom is a "pure". As far as phenotype, even if he looked Asian with the eyes, that wouldn't throw me off, because some people in my family could pass for asians because of their eyes, even though they still look, and are, black americans. I even seen black africans who look asian.

Yes his mother is mixed, but he still isn't 100% black. I don't doubt that other people will try to tell him what he is simply because he has dark skin and kinky hair. He is still just as mixed as his light skinned sisters. I just find it funny that (to many people) you have to be light skinned and curly haired to be mixed (even if you really are mixed).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i wish all these mixed folks could be transported back 50 years ago and tell the klan but im mixed :heh:

btw i notice this alot more with females than males

females dropping im black and native american or ish etc., while mixed kid whose male will rep his blackness to the fullest

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes his mother is mixed, but he still isn't 100% black. I don't doubt that other people will try to tell him what he is simply because he has dark skin and kinky hair. He is still just as mixed as his light skinned sisters. I just find it funny that (to many people) you have to be light skinned and curly haired to be mixed (even if you really are mixed).
BUT, if we go buy that logic, then no one in America who has family that goes back at least 100 years are 100% black or white. I get where you're coming from though.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
BUT, if we go buy that logic, then no one in America who has family that goes back at least 100 years are 100% black or white. I get where you're coming from though.

No that logic (that you are implying) doesn't make since. His mother is directly mixed. He probably knows and talks to his Korean relatives. That is HUGE difference between someone who may have had a white great, great, great, great grand parent.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
No that logic (that you are implying) doesn't make since. His mother is directly mixed. He probably knows and talks to his Korean relatives. That is HUGE difference between someone who may have had a white great, great, great, great grand parent.

scust at this grammar.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I'm saying is he isn't mixed directly meaning his mother isn't "pure", and in this country she will be considered black, meaning he is full black. Plus he MAY, be in contact with his korean relatives, we don't know. That theory can be an excuse as to say why he came out looking full black. If we were to go by people who aren't directly our parents, then the game is open to call anyone mixed. Now if Kymora said she was mixed, she has a powerful argument to claim that.

Just like a lot of black people who don't look "mixed", there are white people who are "mixed" that don't look like it. We all know about the blacks who could pass for white back in the day, and used it to mix in with whites. I see a lot of white girls who look totally white until you really look at them, then you can see some of the black features in them but, because we think white is the highest we don't even think they may be mixed somewhere in their gene line. Only when it's black or asian.

Last edited: