**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Get your fade right, you fukking wigger...lol

Wigger :sas1:

Take your remedial ass down to TLR, I'm verified 10x over. Ask @Diasporan Royalty or can we just move to your next deflection? :sas2:

Make a got damn fool outta yourself just because you're not as intelligent as you think you are. :mjgrin:

You already got checked on the Sentry & Scarlet Witch, you want to use up your last lifeline or you take your sensitive ass on to TSC where you can mask your idiocy? :troll:

fukking cacs smh

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami

But why they attacking her tho :dahell:

The Dude Underneath her did point out that

''Your version of the x-men is in the 80s/90s while the MCU is in 2017. That’s almost a 20 year time jump. Disney will be forced to recast''
which seems plausible. I personally would love if everything fox related outside of deadpool is done away without here. :francis:

The Shouldn't attack her for it, she probably is gonna have get dropped from the role. but a darker skinned more firmly built woman should play storm she doesn't fit for it like that.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
*Dismissal of dusty nikkas*

Not a west coast avengers fan?

I actually enjoyed her run but her development was halting, inconsistent, & they basically wrote it off as it being the nature of her powers. Things picked up afterwards but I still can't call her the best female Avenger.

She's good, extremely powerful but not quite there.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
I wonder what @Groot makes of all this :jbhmm:

33346d0f0fdfab82ad8dcddcc496f653.jpg

monopoly-disney-edition-box.jpg

damm.png

We are Groot...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The Dude Underneath her did point out that

''Your version of the x-men is in the 80s/90s while the MCU is in 2017. That’s almost a 20 year time jump. Disney will be forced to recast''
which seems plausible. I personally would love if everything fox related outside of deadpool is done away without here. :francis:

The Shouldn't attack her for it, she probably is gonna have get dropped from the role. but a darker skinned more firmly built woman should play storm she doesn't fit for it like that.

But the professor, magneto havoc, and raven all jumped from 1965 to 1985 and didn't age.

At the beginning of x3, the professor and magneto were middle age looking when they visited Jean but looked about the same in the present.