☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

screenshot2017-12-14awsjyy.png

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
If the X-Men isn't your GOAT super hero squad you a fukking bytch I put that on my unbo rn seed

If we're keeping it 100

Nobody gave a sh1t about Iron Man, Thor, Doctor Strange, Ant Man, etc in the 90s. Hulk even had a failed Animated Series that only lasted 2 seasons cause nobody cared about him

X-Men TAS were number one on everyone's list, Then Batman TAS and Spiderman TAS

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow still cant believe this is real
Disney film studios are basically a modern corporate entity of our child selves for those of us that grew up playing with action figures. In those days I use to have battles where ghostbusters, xmen, marvel characters, jurassic park dinosaurs, ninja turtles, spawn, etc. all duked it out for ultimate control of my ninja turtles sewer play set :ohlawd:.

Disney owns our entire fukking childhood at this point :bryan:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
IF IF they wanna make the X-Men exist at the same time I guess they could do it with the registration act in CW.

Charles could have gotten wind of it, blocked out with his telepathy them locating his school and Magneto could have had Genosha the whole time, placing them away from the chaos :yeshrug:.

Captain after Infiniity War could have sought out Logan like nikka we could have used your help and Logan...remember we kicked it during WW2 :francis:...Logan could be on some:hubie: your fight nikka.

Maybe Gambit if it undergoes script rewrites (if it's still a go) can be a bridge somehow. Does he have any way to segway into an Avengers story? If he steals something?

Can't wait for FF and Galactus and Silver Surfer and Dr. Doom. Looking forward to that more. You could easily piggyback their atory off GOTG2.

But in all seriousness get the 2018 X-Men flicks outta the way and use Gambit as a bridge...forget they happened and keep it moving.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wigger :sas1:

Take your remedial ass down to TLR, I'm verified 10x over. Ask @Diasporan Royalty or can we just move to your next deflection? :sas2:

Make a got damn fool outta yourself just because you're not as intelligent as you think you are. :mjgrin:

You already got checked on the Sentry & Scarlet Witch, you want to use up your last lifeline or you take your sensitive ass on to TSC where you can mask your idiocy? :troll:
Checked by Who? When? Sit your sorry depend on C00n smilie ass down. Lol. Be a man..not a tapdancer.