**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
They are just going to make it that the mutants were always around just like luke cage, darefevil and Jessica Jones are around but never spoken of in the movies.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

I liked this version as well

avenger-vs-xmen-movie-logo-1066086.jpg

il6uilP.jpg

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is an great deal for Disney. Tempted to buy but some stock despite it's metetoic rise of late :patrice:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't shock me if stuff like New Mutants gets relegated to the streaming service going forward.

No way they'll put out 6-7 movies a year. You got Infinity War, Black Panther, New Mutants, Deadpool 2, X-Men Dark Phoenix all next year.

2019 has Avengers 4, Ant Man 2, Gambit, Captain Marvel.

Add up a shared universe with FF, etc and you gotta either release a movie every 3 months or give the shine for miniseries, TV shows, or streaming movie releases to the new platform.

You'll see a lot more team up flicks and smaller properties get the ala Netflix treatment.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
The n how do you explain the hate for mutants but love for the avengers
That’s the thing though, like somebody else posted, in the movies the avengers haven’t really been loved like that.

That was a major plot point in Civil War. Not saying Marvel will take that approach but it’s an option.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Disney should open its own movie theaters

Edit I mean Disney could. If they put out enough movies

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think the best way to do it with Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer is honestly in Guardians 3. Especially Surfer. 30-45 minutes of flashback should be sufficient with him.

With X-Men.....fukk it with the exception of Deadpool and Gambit IDGAF recast the whole shyt. Please don't do time shyt. Just introduce them fresh ala Spider-Man and don't even attempt to justify them nikkas on the sidelines during Infinity Wars.

Please recast the whole crew for a clean slate. Galactus and SS have have a much easier transition to be explained in the Guardians 3rd flick.

No Jackman, Fassbender, McCavoy or Lawrence (especially this).

You COULD make a case for maybe keeping Tye Sheridan and that's it.

Yep fresh hard reboot, none of the baggage.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Your Opinion Doesn't matter anymore mark... the x men is home nah :russ:

From what I've seen though there tends to be 4 sides here.

. The People Who Just like Good Stand alone movies and don't really care about proper characterization or source material
. The People Like Me Who Tremendously Care About The Source Material and how the movie stays true to it but also being a fun film
. The Casuals
. The Hollywood people and critics who want things to go back to how they've always been.

Depending on who you ask You Get A Different Answer if things are looking good or bad for this deal. :manny: